• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured California Black woman slams sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by Zanting, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Zanting

Zanting not so new

+214
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Ummmm then you should make that clear.

Yes...I know the woman in the video is stating reality truth...thankfully so....not fake truth the democrat paid msm would have everyone believe. They certainly don't put much focus on the indictments and convictions of corrupt democrat officials or the voices of people like this woman. Tax payers in these cities are very angry with what they see happening, and rightfully so.

This woman is making statements that need to be said and dealt with...and of course others agree because it isn't just an opinion...these things are going on in these cities...whether you want to call it opinion or fact is irrelevant, off track and distracts from the message.

Corrupt democrat mayors, lawyers, judges et al are being indicted and convicted for fraud, racketeering, conspiracy and other crimes in these cities and others all over your nation...and as I said before...that in and of itself is evidence of the truth this woman speaks. She is not alone in what she is watching happen in these cities.

If you take exception to something in particular that this woman has stated...or believe what she is saying is untrue...then by all means say so...otherwise you're not discussing the topic of the thread.

Melissa A. on Twitter

Washing pots...tulc is a very good boy...God Bless you.

2. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+13,842
    Christian
    Married
    Well, in fairness, I did include both of the quotes (yours and Pedra's) in my reply in post #12, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. :wave:

It's a lot more fun then it sounds. :)

Well...the "good" part tends to be a little...iffy? :sorry: depending on who you talk to but I do appreciate your saying it. ;)

and you as well bro! :clap:
    tulc(is heading over to church!) :oldthumbsup:

3. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+1,156
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Why can't we treat everyone equally and kindly? We should be kind to both immigrants and black people.

And there is plenty of room for improvement on the way that we treat black people.

4. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,240
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single