Business Divorce

Midas

Feb 21, 2015
Pennsylvania
✟16,288.00
Faith
Protestant
Anybody here go through a breakup of a partnership before? I'm heading into one with my business partners. It's miserable - we are all at each other's throats, suspicious and resentful of one another. Somedays it seems like we can do this amicably, other days I worry that I am
just being self delusional and the departing partner is going to try to cheat us. Lots of legal entanglements too.

Lots of challenges for Christian faith here and following what we are supposed to do - especially where there are serious legal and financial repercussions for failure. I've already made some regrettable choices out of fear and lack of information.

This is the ugly side of business. Can't believe we were all happy and having a good time with each other a couple of months ago.

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
They say there are two types of ships to never be in, sinking ships and partner ships.

There is always legal ramifications. Did you have any exit clause, like a shotgun clause in your partnership? How are you going to get in trouble, are the assets still joint?

And yes, I was a partner in a limited company. Learned a lot from it.

Upvote 0