Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
3.23.16_SCOTUS_Little_Sisters_12_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

“President Trump promised to end the coercive mandate during his campaign....'No American should be forced to choose between the dictates of the federal government and the tenants of their faith,' Trump said when he signed this order in the White House Rose Garden. He called the Little Sisters of the Poor up to the stage with him.” More

That's why I voted for Trump.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View attachment 209447
“President Trump promised to end the coercive mandate during his campaign....'No American should be forced to choose between the dictates of the federal government and the tenants of their faith,' Trump said when he signed this order in the White House Rose Garden. He called the Little Sisters of the Poor up to the stage with him.” More

Same here...well, one of the reasons.

Amen! Praise God!!!

:clap:

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 209447

Great news! Praise God! I'm glad we have a president willing to stand up and put an end to these attacks on our faith.

Upvote 0