✟911.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BB is sweet

I've been a fan for a little under a year. I would LOVE to see them in concert sometime. I bet they're incredible.

My favorite song by them is definitely Diary of Jane. The new album is pretty good, not as good as We Are Not Alone, but Diary of Jane tops all of their songs, I think.

SWEET BAND.

Upvote 0

BeautifullyImperfect

Aka FaithlessSorrow & ChildOfGod15.
May 17, 2007
Visit site
✟9,362.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Loved 'em for probably close to 3 years. Some of their songs I just never tire of: Blow Me Away, Cold, a few others not coming to mind right now. :scratch:

I absolutely love the lead singer's voice. (And no, I usually don't bother to learn the names of the band members...even if they are like one of my favorite bands. I'm weird like that... >.> [/end babbling!] )
:o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StLGirl

Jun 24, 2007
✟7,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I LOVE them! I've been to one of their concerts too. Home is my favorite song by them as well as You Fight Me and Evil Angel... but I love their older stuff. I got into them years ago, when their first album/single was just getting some airplay. One of my top 5 bands indeed.

Upvote 0