Lake Stevens
✟21,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Over the past couple of days I haven't been feeling myself. Its hard to describe. I just don't feel like me. And ive never really felt like this before. Its quite scary to be honest. And ever since this 'brain fog' has been happening, Ive been experiencing quite a bit of doubt. Doubt in God and that he will answer my prayers. Ive also been having a hard time at school with my studies. I'm going to see a neurologist next month but it seems like my appointments too far away. I'm kind of getting worried something is wrong/happening to my brain. I also suffer from Hypochondria which is basically having fear that I have a serious condition and or that a small symptom indicates something serious. So that's not helping lol.

I've been trying to praying to God about this but I can't concentrate. And when I do manage to get a prayer out, my words feel meaningless. I swear Ive never felt this in my life...and Im only 19! I want to hand it over to the Lord but I'm not really sure how? I guess by not worrying about it? I really want to spend time with the Lord but its hard when I cant concentrate, and I feel like my words hold no weight.

Anyways, in the meantime I will try taking some vitamins. I would love to know if anyone else has felt like this before. I would love some prayer!!! Thanks a lot :) God bless!

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Over the past couple of days I haven't been feeling myself. Its hard to describe. I just don't feel like me. And ive never really felt like this before. Its quite scary to be honest. And ever since this 'brain fog' has been happening, Ive been experiencing quite a bit of doubt. Doubt in God and that he will answer my prayers. Ive also been having a hard time at school with my studies. I'm going to see a neurologist next month but it seems like my appointments too far away. I'm kind of getting worried something is wrong/happening to my brain. I also suffer from Hypochondria which is basically having fear that I have a serious condition and or that a small symptom indicates something serious. So that's not helping lol.

I've been trying to praying to God about this but I can't concentrate. And when I do manage to get a prayer out, my words feel meaningless. I swear Ive never felt this in my life...and Im only 19! I want to hand it over to the Lord but I'm not really sure how? I guess by not worrying about it? I really want to spend time with the Lord but its hard when I cant concentrate, and I feel like my words hold no weight.

Anyways, in the meantime I will try taking some vitamins. I would love to know if anyone else has felt like this before. I would love some prayer!!! Thanks a lot :) God bless!
Praying for you :) I pray that Jesus heals your body and mind and that you have no more worries.

• Friendly
Reactions: -GodsGirl-
Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Have your church family praying for you and also see if you
can speak with a christian mentor and or counselor at your church.
You need a good support of mature believers...ask you minister for
help connecting with such people...even if it's only in a prayer group.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Over the past couple of days I haven't been feeling myself. Its hard to describe. I just don't feel like me
You are you. You are not someone else. Yes your feelings are confusing you, try sticking to the facts of who you are.

Ive been experiencing quite a bit of doubt. Doubt in God and that he will answer my prayers. I've also been having a hard time at school with my studies
There is nothing wrong with doubt or having question. It is what you do with them that matters.
God does not promise to give you what you want. He will give you what you need.
Take a hard look at your doubts and look for the answers. Christianity is a belief based on historical facts. It is not a means of feeling good or happy.

I'm kind of getting worried something is wrong/happening to my brain. I also suffer from Hypochondria which is basically having fear that I have a serious condition and or that a small symptom indicates something serious.
Look at it logically. You have a couple of options:-
The worst is you've got something wrong and you are going to die!
Shocking news you are going to die anyway one day, you'll just know it.
Another option is something is wrong and it is treatable, you may get time off, school you may not. One day you will still die!
Last option, there is nothing wrong just a hysterical girl working herself into a panic. Yes insulting isn't it.

It boils down to can you trust god to do what is right with the life he has given you, and what are you doing with it?

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Uhhh hrrm. :)

Do you feel better now?

As for times where there seems to be a fog, could be a lot of reasons behind it. I can tell you I went away here my own self for a bit, and just came back today. Where I went, time moved differently, and it was often difficult to concentrate in the same way as I can here, on regular planet earth.

The funny pages I could read, but even that took a long time.

Many books, just I would be able to only stare at the page.

So, only choice was to talk with my friends and family with me, and work out matters as best we could.

Upvote 0

-GodsGirl-

Mar 19, 2017
Lake Stevens
✟21,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you have depression? I remember during serious lows of depression when I had it that my brain would get foggy feeling.

I have been questioning if I have depression, but I don't think I do. Ive been sad a bit because I like being social and haven't been hanging around my friends as much as I would like. So not sure if that would cause brain fog ?? Regardless I am feeling better!

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

-GodsGirl-

Mar 19, 2017
Lake Stevens
✟21,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Uhhh hrrm. :)

Do you feel better now?

As for times where there seems to be a fog, could be a lot of reasons behind it. I can tell you I went away here my own self for a bit, and just came back today. Where I went, time moved differently, and it was often difficult to concentrate in the same way as I can here, on regular planet earth.

The funny pages I could read, but even that took a long time.

Many books, just I would be able to only stare at the page.

So, only choice was to talk with my friends and family with me, and work out matters as best we could.

I do feel better!! Still a little off but I feel a lot better than I was feeling :)

Upvote 0

-GodsGirl-

Mar 19, 2017
Lake Stevens
✟21,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is literally me. Like girl hypochondria was the worst. I'm 17 so...... teen life is not treating us very good. i know this is hard feeling like someone cannot help you because you have been with this for so long it feels weird to not think about it. Like you should be thinking about it, and that gives you more anxiety not thinking about it. I was going through it a week ago then I put my faith in God and Jesus (a lot harder than it sounds). please know it gets easier once you start actually trusting God and Jesus. its like riding a bike or something.

Righttttt. It's tough. I have been trying to trust God with everything. Definitely harder than it sounds lol. I do have hope tho that it will get better :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

-GodsGirl-

Mar 19, 2017
Lake Stevens
✟21,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are you. You are not someone else. Yes your feelings are confusing you, try sticking to the facts of who you are.

There is nothing wrong with doubt or having question. It is what you do with them that matters.
God does not promise to give you what you want. He will give you what you need.
Take a hard look at your doubts and look for the answers. Christianity is a belief based on historical facts. It is not a means of feeling good or happy.

Look at it logically. You have a couple of options:-
The worst is you've got something wrong and you are going to die!
Shocking news you are going to die anyway one day, you'll just know it.
Another option is something is wrong and it is treatable, you may get time off, school you may not. One day you will still die!
Last option, there is nothing wrong just a hysterical girl working herself into a panic. Yes insulting isn't it.

It boils down to can you trust god to do what is right with the life he has given you, and what are you doing with it?

I want to trust God but I don't fully right now. It's something I'm working on and praying about..

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I want to trust God but I don't fully right now. It's something I'm working on and praying about..

When life is tough, trusting God hurts.
From my experience sometimes one has to decide to trust God even though one has no desire to do so.

Look at Job, he trusted God in the face of terrible events that tore his life apart.

Be honest with God about your fears, lack of trust. He already knows you and your weaknesses.
It is hard to continue trusting when it hurts to do so.

This life might be difficult, impossible even, look to what your trust gets you.

Upvote 0