Take a left at the milky way and you'll run right
✟1,194.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It has been a long time since I have posted on here... almost a year, what can I say, school happens? Anyway, I am a rower, and this past weekend I was in Philadelphia Pennsylvania for the Dad Vail. Dad Vails is a huge national regatta with hundreds of schools and thousands of rowers. As I am sure many of you have read in the newspaper or heard on the news, a rower from Boston College died after his boat won the lightweight compotition. I was there, and let me say this is one of the toughest things I have ever had to deal with in my short life. The reason I am posting is to ask you guys to pray for Scott's family, friends, teammates, coach, and everyone who was there. As tough as this is to accept I am starting to see God use it for His Glory.

PS: Scott is the rower who died

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wypadek said:
It has been a long time since I have posted on here... almost a year, what can I say, school happens? Anyway, I am a rower, and this past weekend I was in Philadelphia Pennsylvania for the Dad Vail. Dad Vails is a huge national regatta with hundreds of schools and thousands of rowers. As I am sure many of you have read in the newspaper or heard on the news, a rower from Boston College died after his boat won the lightweight compotition. I was there, and let me say this is one of the toughest things I have ever had to deal with in my short life. The reason I am posting is to ask you guys to pray for Scott's family, friends, teammates, coach, and everyone who was there. As tough as this is to accept I am starting to see God use it for His Glory.

PS: Scott is the rower who died

Lord please be with Scott and watch over his family. Hoping that he was a Christian and that he is in eternal heaven with you, the best place possible to be. Help Wypadek to use you as an example of Your Glory as well as Your Love and care. In thy name amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.