Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this post and comment if you like. I am a Christian that finally read the entire Bible last year in a matter of 6 months. Now I read a few verses and devotionals to help me in understanding more of God's word. I have been to different types of churches over the years, Presbyterian, baptist, etc. But I haven't found one that I feel welcome in. I look forward to reading your responses.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this post and comment if you like. I am a Christian that finally read the entire Bible last year in a matter of 6 months. Now I read a few verses and devotionals to help me in understanding more of God's word. I have been to different types of churches over the years, Presbyterian, baptist, etc. But I haven't found one that I feel welcome in. I look forward to reading your responses.

Welcome to the board. And Florida. I lived in New Jersey for a while. 8A off the turnpike. <wink>

• Friendly
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for revival.

Leonard Ravenhill, "A Broken Heart" Sermon, 4 mins 43 secs

• Prayers
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0