Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
To help those that really wants to know God.
Joh 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
Joh 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The only way to effectively deal with sin

1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
This is the way where we became His children . . being born again . . from Him and then . . .no more children of the devil . . .but children of God . . .gods

Psa 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

And so did Jesus say:
Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
And thus Paul described it for us:
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
The death of the old man and the resurrection of the new
All through faith
As faith is the creational power of God by which everything is created
And by faith this new being . . .a new creation . . is established.

And God has now His children . . born from Him . . .His very own . . . and His children has their Father . . born from Him and truly His children.

Love Johan

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I guess I understand all you wrote, but what does that have to do with Yeshua's statement about being born again?
I suppose any scripture might work if we assume the term "born again" is an esoteric experience. But most preachers and churches shun esoteric experiences as being "new age bunk", at least that is what they tell us all the time.

Could it be as simple as is sounds? You must be born again...that is, to die in this body and be resurrected into a new incorruptible body. Whoops...we can't say that because, we,, that is reincarnation...yet another new age thing, isn't it?

....or is it?

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I guess I understand all you wrote,

impossible to understand God:

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

but what does that have to do with Yeshua's statement about being born again?

He was born as a human being . . .and able to do vice versa

I suppose any scripture might work if we assume the term "born again" is an esoteric experience. But most preachers and churches shun esoteric experiences as being "new age bunk", at least that is what they tell us all the time.

HAVE TO USE CAPITALS AS I CAN NOT FIND THE OTHER FONT . . AND THIS IS NO SHOUTING . . .JUST TO MAKE IT STAND OUT BETWEEN YOURS . . .

Could it be as simple as is sounds?

YES . . .AS FROM WHERE YOU ARE BORN . . .THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE . . .IF YOUR FATHER IS A MOUSE . . YOU ARE A MOUSE . . .AND IF YOUR FATHER IS A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE ONE . . .AND IF YOUR FATHER IS GOD . . .YOU ARE ONE . .

You must be born again...that is, to die in this body and be resurrected into a new incorruptible body.

FOR NOW IT IS TO DIE IN YOUR SPIRIT AND RESURRECTED IN A NEW SPIRIT . . THE BODY WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE GRAVE.
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ONLY SOMETHING GOD CAN DO . . AND WANT TO DO BECAUSE FOR INSTANXSE IF YOU HAVE A DOG
AND YOU LOVE IT VERY MUCH AND TEACH IT MUCH . . .IT IS STILL A DOG AND CAN NEVER BE CALLED YOUR CHILD . . ONLY WAY IS BY A REBIRTH . . .FROM YOUR WIFE . . ..SAME WITH US AND GOD . . .WE CAN BE SO GOOD AND LOVEBLE . . BUT . . IT NEEDS A REBIRTH . . .FROM OUT OF GOD . . .ONLY THAT WAY CAN WE BE HIS REAL CHILD . . .AND ONLY THAT WAY WILL SATISFY . . .BOTH GOD AND YOU.
Whoops...we can't say that because, we,, that is reincarnation...yet another new age thing, isn't it?

....or is it?

OR NOT?
LOVE YOUR BROTHER?

Upvote 0

outlawState

Apr 14, 2016
Hampshire, UK
✟12,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess I understand all you wrote, but what does that have to do with Yeshua's statement about being born again?

Could it be as simple as is sounds? You must be born again...that is, to die in this body and be resurrected into a new incorruptible body. Whoops...we can't say that because, we,, that is reincarnation...yet another new age thing, isn't it?
....or is it?
I think "born again" crystalizes in three things: one the realization that our sins are forgiven, two the cessation of the mind in a state of emnity with God, three a heart more joyous than it was before such realization and transformation. There are those who say you must be "baptized in the spirit" but if these three things happen, I think you have been.

As for literal resurrection, as opposed to spiritual resurrection (i.e."raised up with Christ" (Eph 2;6)), that is a future event. There is no bodily resurrection or transformation in this life.

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Born again .. .a creation by faith . . where God create again . . .gods . . .children for Himself . . but in a unique way . . .with the acceptance of the human being. As the human being come to the realization that there can only be a true child of God if born from God. So the new being . . a godly being starts by faith in the death and resurrection of the Word - Jesus. A total new creation . .which grow up as a god to become the fullness of Jesus Christ.
And then . . .God has a partner . . a companion . . .a wife. And the family is complete . . Father, mother and children.

Love Johan

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think "born again" crystalizes in three things: one the realization that our sins are forgiven, two the cessation of the mind in a state of emnity with God, three a heart more joyous than it was before such realization and transformation. There are those who say you must be "baptized in the spirit" but if these three things happen, I think you have been.

As for literal resurrection, as opposed to spiritual resurrection (i.e."raised up with Christ" (Eph 2;6)), that is a future event. There is no bodily resurrection or transformation in this life.

as this is just the beginning of being born again . . .not false but just . . .the beginning. We need to grow in revelation. And the problem here is that this being is still human and not god . . .just some perceptions has changed and just as we will never call a dog human or our child . .the same here. There got to be the realization that the new being is actually also god the new me is actually born from God and thus also god as only then can the relationship be that of Father and child and only that will satisfy both child and Father nothing more and nothing less. Only with this correct beginning of the new creation the "fulness" is possible.

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

This way it is nothing of man . . and everything of God . . .a death of man . . and a growing of god to the fulness of Christ . . as no other way can change a child into the fulness of the Father as growing can.

And the child look at his Father and knows he is growing up to be the same not by his effort but by looking . . .correctly.

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Love Johan

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
James 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham justified by works when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was brought to completion by the works. 23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,” and he was called the friend of God.

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
sure . . .we have to act on what God say. If in this case He said that we died on the cross and were resurrected with Christ we should accept it and live accordingly . .. meaning saying what we belief. And then by the power of the Creating Word we will live what we said

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Love Johan

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And now we can understand the words of Jesus.

Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

If your father is a mouse your are a mouse and if your Father is God you are a god.

Love Johan

Upvote 0