To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GunnySgt

mixed emotions, I have to say Army Airborne is every ounce as elite as Marines...( like I said, my father as on the "Canal)....
and when we went in the serivce, some friends of ours were talking to the Marine recruiter...we told them to come talk to the Airborned, and here they were going in the Marines but balked at jumping out of planes...
the common thread with both Airborne and Marines thought is they don't leave their wounded behind, real nice to know when the time comes...

but of course, an army infantry squad is 12 men
a Marine infantry squad is the same, 12 men, and a camera man from CBS, one from Fox, one from NBC, etc... :)

Semper Fi Gunny

Upvote 0

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
mod hat on

:( This is really sad. Why jump on a band wagon to accuse someone of a lie? Let's avoid inviting confrontation and public embarassment and try to be a little more loving of others.

It seems to me that he has become guilty until proven innocent. Furthermore, this is no place for this type of slander whether intentional or not.

Thank you for understanding.

mod hat off

Zach

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Nelzador
Hope no one minds me saying this:

Big UP to the Royal Marines. :clap:

2713rmarinessm.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fieldsofwind

Oct 6, 2002
Visit site
✟9,595.00
Faith
Christian
No, I disagree completely. All I asked for was a class number. I asked him three times on this thread and I sent him a PM about the matter. Asking for a class number is not against any "rules". 99% of the folks here wouldn't know the significance of the class number anyway. It is my own question, not anyone else's. After the continued avoidance of giving an answer, personally or on the thread, I felt it necessary to inform others that MyJhongFist is most likely blowing smoke. He has been online, and has recieved my PM. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who went through that selection, when asked for a class number, is more than willing to offer it up. It is something that one never forgets.

I do hope that you understand.

FOW

Upvote 0