Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You don't have to be sorry, as my statements weren't slightly off, but neither was I upset with you. I just noticed that you made a post where you express a strong negative attitude towards the LDS idea of the two churches, which post makes it seem like being in the LDS version of the false church is a terrible thing to be accused of, when in reality the LDS afterlife belief is not very harsh and so it is not clear how strong the LDS idea is supposed to be in the first place (strong of a motivator among them, that is).

If you weren't opposed to or upset about my statements, why were you rude to me? You insinuated that what I said could be because I look at Mormonism through "oil-colored glasses." There are only two churches, Church of the Lamb and church of devil, 1 Ne. 14:10.

Being in the church of the devil IS a terrible thing. There are only two churches, not three, four or three billion.

Who is the Firstborn? Who is the Lamb of God? Who will be in the Church of the Firstborn?

If all I have to worry about is the LDS threatening me with a lesser version of a happy afterlife, well, IDK what to say, that's hardly a real threat. And getting offended about some abstract opposition between two mythological forms of the Church and the attribution of the darker opposite to non-Mormons is not necessarily a legitimate attitude.

A threat has nothing to do with it. Having faith in Jesus Christ means that a Christian is not threatened by erroneous beliefs. We aren't worried about Mormonism's threats. We are exposing a false gospel. A Christian can't sit on the fence.

There is no Mormon scripture that states how frequently those in the terrestrial kingdom will be visited by Christ.

Protestant ministers were hired by Satan or false doctrines were being taught in the most revered LDS edifices for decades:
Mormon: Pre-1990 Mormon Temple Endowment Protestant Minister

Upvote 0