✟29,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Spoilers ahead about tonight's finale.

I am very upset about the finale. I refuse to believe that Zach is Gormagon's apprentice. I cannot believe they would take him out of the show because he is so very amazing. I wanted it to be Sweets or Cam because I don't care about them. But Zach and Hodges are my very favorites on the show and the fact that either of them would be a killer is pretty much incomprehensible to me. I am bitter right now. Now I'm never going to be able to watch an episode with him in it without it being ruined :(

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For a split second, I was overjoyed last night. I have known for a while that Eric Millegan was leaving the show, and I had a feeling that making him Gormagon or his apprentice was going to be the way they got him out. But, after the explosion and the damage to his hands, I, for a moment, thought they would not go that route.

I agree, I am sad that they made Zach the apprentice, but I think they did a really good job at it. They didn't make him this ruthless person, but more of a sad little boy who was sooooooo book smart, but not life smart enough to realize he was on a bad road. I found the end of the show very sad. Bones showed a lot of emotion (for her, LOL).

You have to admit, though, that this will open up a lot of story lines for next season as they try to find a replacement in the lab for Zach.

Upvote 0

Nienor

why so serious
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
✟29,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I'm more upset because it was so out of character for him. From everything we know of Zach there is no way that he would kill someone like that, and it feels more like the writers thought "oh crap we need someone to be the apprentice" and picked his name out of a hat. I'd be happier if they killed him or sent him somewhere else. That happens in tv shows. But to do something that goes against his grain is just frustrating. The producer said it was because they had no where else to go with his character, which I completely disagree with. It just seems like they were being lazy and destroyed a good character in the process :(

Upvote 0

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I blame the writers strike. :cry: I think they had to rush the Gormagon storyline to complete it. Hanson decided not to carry the story arc to next season. I think that they would have spent more time with the story had they not had the strike.

Upvote 0