✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
a few problems with the article...although i did agree with most of it

-it is an error to think that one of Noah's daughter in laws was carrying nephilim dna
Noah waited till he was 500 years old to marry a "pure" human....not 100ish like his ancestors
it was paramount about the purity....to him....
now, why should we believe that he would have allowed one of his sons to break that rule?

although we are not told HOW the giants got back on earth, they did...
i assume it was another influx like the one described in Gen6

-ham might not have been perfect, but he was not a nephilim...
seeing "noah's nakedness" means that he "saw" his mother in a sexual manner.
incest.

that is why NOAH curses his son. (not God)

sure, it's a spiritual teaching, echoing what had happened and will happen to Canaan...but to say that Ham was a Nephilim is error

the author makes unwarrented accusations against Ham and his kin, esp. Nimrod, saying he was transformed into a giant,
and also claims (as further proof of transformations) that Neb was transformed into another animal, a literal beast
which is simply not true

now, what the article misses, is the fallen angels very first attack on the lineage of Christ
that being how Satan impregnated Eve with Cain.

in Cain's lineage is where we find the lineage of the giants, not in Noah's

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
now, what the article misses, is the fallen angels very first attack on the lineage of Christ

i have thought about this, and that the fruit of the tree was about this activity with fallen angels, and the forbidden fruit. although i suspect that Eve 'knew' the serpent in the Garden, that it did not produce serpent seed at that stage, as the text says that Adam knew Eve..

4 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.”

The activity with the serpent was before the exile from the Garden. That caused the fall. For whatever reason, Eve did not produce serpent seed, i suspect that was later with the time of the sons of God in Genesis 6.

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
a few problems with the article...although i did agree with most of it

-it is an error to think that one of Noah's daughter in laws was carrying nephilim dna
Noah waited till he was 500 years old to marry a "pure" human....not 100ish like his ancestors
it was paramount about the purity....to him....
now, why should we believe that he would have allowed one of his sons to break that rule?

although we are not told HOW the giants got back on earth, they did...
i assume it was another influx like the one described in Gen6

-ham might not have been perfect, but he was not a nephilim...
seeing "noah's nakedness" means that he "saw" his mother in a sexual manner.
incest.

that is why NOAH curses his son. (not God)

sure, it's a spiritual teaching, echoing what had happened and will happen to Canaan...but to say that Ham was a Nephilim is error

the author makes unwarrented accusations against Ham and his kin, esp. Nimrod, saying he was transformed into a giant,
and also claims (as further proof of transformations) that Neb was transformed into another animal, a literal beast
which is simply not true

Here is what the word says -

Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have acquired a man from the Lord." Genesis 4:1

The word is clear, Adam was the father of Cain.

According to the pattern of Genesis 6 as well as the New Testament writers -

• If Satan were Cain's father Cain would have been a "Nephilim" giant!
  • Satan would be bound in chains in Tartarus like the others! [Jude and 2 Peter].

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

The pattern here is the sons of God [angels] had sexual relations with human women that produced "hybrid" Nephilim offspring.

"Hybrid" beings
, for the most part, can't reproduce.

Plant and animal world is a good example of this.

Note the language - when
the sons of God came in to the daughters of men...

None of the "sons of God" today want to end up down in hell like the others. That is why Satan has an army of scientist's working on genetic cloning.

That's why "alien" abductions are said to involve experiments on reproductive organs to produce "offspring".

For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of the giants. Indeed his bedstead was an iron bedstead. Deuteronomy 3:11

Giants here is Rapha, not Nephilim, however.

More to come on Numbers 13:33 ...

JLB

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the nephilim existed long before adam and eve and the gibborim evolved from the daughters of adam around the time of the flood.

How can the nephilim have existed before humans existed, since they are the product of the blending of angel and human dna?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Those videos of giant skeletons are easily faked since they are all still photos. I'm not saying they are faked. I just don't know. The following video however seems quite convincing.

the posted video clarifies if for me anyway. i didn't know that they had giant remains in museums in italy.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i found this video series recently, about giants. there are also posted videos about the ancient civilization, with ruins on the moon, if you search the youtube - shield of the son site.

As Neil Armstrong recently died I wonder if he left anything behind for people to find regarding the moon mission. Or did he tell anybody anything on his death bed?

It you watch the press conference that was held after they returned from their moon mission it seems to me that these men should be excited or proud or something but instead they all just look embarrassed or guilty. As though they were hiding something.

I think they either did not actually go to the moon, or they saw something that they're not allowed to talk about. Sorry, I know that's kind of off topic.

Upvote 0