Jun 13, 2006
✟9,268.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CelandineBaggins said:
*rolls eyes* I'M a blonde!

But... I really do think those are funny, except that they're not true. I have a GPA of 4.0, have an IQ higher than my moms, and I love to read. But they're still funny.
I'm a blonde with a 4.0 and a high IQ too and i can tell you that 4.0 and a high IQ doesn't mean we have common sense.l

Upvote 0

lmarie23

Jun 12, 2006
Ohio
✟9,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
<--- also a blonde lacking common sense. Here are some more blonde jokes...

1. A blonde dials 911 to report that her car has been broken into.She ishysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher."They've stolenthe dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, and even theaccelerator!" she cries. The 911 dispatcher says, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way.He will bethere in two minutes." Before the police get to the crime scene, however, the 911dispatcher'stelephone rings a second time, and the same blonde is on theline again. "Never mind," giggles the blonde, "I got in the back seat bymistake." 2. An exhausted looking blond dragged himself in to the doctor'soffice. "Doctor, there are dogs all over my neighborhood. Theybark all day and all night, and I can't get a wink of sleep." "I have good news for you," the doctor answered, rummagingthrough a drawer full of sample medications. "Here are some newsleeping pills that work like a dream. A few of these and yourtrouble will be over." "Great," the blond answered, "I'll try anything. Let's give it ashot." A few weeks later the blond returned, looking worse than ever."Doc, your plan is no good. I'm more tired than before!" "I don't understand how that could be", said the doctor, shakinghis head. "Those are the strongest pills on the market!" "That may be true," answered the blond wearily, "but I'm stillup all night chasing those dogs and when I finally catch oneit's hard getting him to swallow the pill!" 3. A blonde was driving down the highway and was involved in awreck. When the police officer went to ask what happened shesaid. All of a sudden a tree appeared in front of me and I keptswerving and swerving to avoid it but it was still there then Iwrecked. The police officer said ma'am that is your air freshener.

Upvote 0