Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has admitted the movement is not just about “racial and social justice” but “at its core, it’s a spiritual movement” that involves “invoking spirits” with mantras and gifts until “those spirits actually become present with you.”

BLM Co-Founder Who Admitted She’s a ‘Trained Marxist’ Now Confesses to Practicing Witchcraft
tenor.gif

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
and there are videos of those opposing BLM saying and doing that and worse. Sadly i think the motivations of those doing and saying such things has everything to do with skin color
What are they doing?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually for many the main reason tehy have issues with the RCC and other organizations regarding child abuse is NOT that abuse happened, it is that the organization hid the abuse and sheltered the abusers.

Yes this does not correlate as regards the accusations made in this thread as no accusation of organazational misconduct has been made. Quite unlike the RCC and several other Churches.

Ive been making misconduct accusations against BLM our entire conversation in this thread.

• Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I'm trying to figure out what's more absurd:

Grown adults who believe witchcraft is real
Grown adults who think the beliefs on spirituality of one person shape a mass social movement
I'm trying to figure out what's more absurd:

Grown adults who believe witchcraft is real
Grown adults who think the beliefs on spirituality of one person shape a mass social movement
It's this weird guilt by association. If I post pictures of right-wingers screaming 'White Power' or hold pictures of Obama with a bone through his nose, I'll be quickly told how not all conservatives are racists, how I shouldn't judge them all just because some are that way.

But you find a YouTube video of some guy at a BLM protest saying 'F--- Jesus', and that's enough to label the entire movement as anti-Christian.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There should be no more support from Christians. This is a dangerous satanic movement if this woman is being truthful.

What does this have to do with protesting over people being killed by the police?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey @ThatRobGuy a quick update for you, next time you use the phrase "trained marxist" don't forget to add "practising sorcerer". After all, they said it about themselves, so it must be gospel truth.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Vague generalities without any facts to back it up.

Do you live in a hole somewhere with no access to the news or do you just turn a blind eye towards all the riots, theft, arson, and assaults that have been going on for over the past 3 months?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has admitted the movement is not just about “racial and social justice” but “at its core, it’s a spiritual movement” that involves “invoking spirits” with mantras and gifts until “those spirits actually become present with you.”

BLM Co-Founder Who Admitted She’s a ‘Trained Marxist’ Now Confesses to Practicing Witchcraft
I could have sworn reading in this very forum that when picking leaders of political movements we're not voting for pastors. Wonder how that applies in this case, or if it is different because, you know, reasons and stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Would we see as many threads encouraging us not to support the cancer research foundation if we found out that their leaders were into witchcraft?
Sure, these arguments are applied consistently and not just by certain posts against groups which are looking for justice for a minority group. I mean, haven't you seen all of the condemnation for cancer research under the guise of all diseases mattering? Certainly after seeing years and years of examples like that it is obvious that threads like this are not just a weak attempt to provide people with a rationalization to ignore a group that raises uncomfortable questions about their preconceived political beliefs.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Vague generalities without any facts to back it up.
I guess in some cases that's all that's needed to reject the idea that police violence against minorities is a bad thing. Makes one wonder if an excuse is needed at all.

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could have sworn reading in this very forum that when picking leaders of political movement we're not voting for pastors. Wonder how that applies in this case, or if it is different because, you know, reasons and stuff.

Adultery, financial abuses, divorce and other biblical sins are as common within the leadership of US evangelical churches (and maybe other churches, but there is data on Evangelical groups) as they are in the general population. I think people have perhaps just got used to it, or maybe charismatic evangelical leaders are just good at brushing that kind of thing under the carpet. The fact that Trump for example freely admitted to committing sexual assault as a fun hobby doesn't appear to raise much concern in those circles. Witchcraft and suchlike medieval sounding stuff still has some mystery and shock value about it however, as does the heinous sin of 'committing marxism' or being a 'trained marxist'. To be fair Christianity has always blended with societal norms and other belief systems wherever it has flourished, so there's nothing particularly exceptional about the American flavour of blending it with US political and cultural norms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.