Blind Guardian

J

Jormungand

I kind of doubt anyone at this jewish forum would even know who Blind Guardian are, or what real Power Metal is for that matter. But anyway, Blind Guardian are one of my favorite bands and they heil from Germany, the Power Metal capital of the world without a doubt. German Power Metal is I think one of the purest scenes that is still around, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray. Although there are a couple US bands in the PM style that I like (Iced Earth, Kamelot) but Europe still reigns over all.

zao77

i'm addicted to oxygen
Sep 8, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
ok do you feel superior for knowing about bands that you think no one else has heard of? all of the bands that you have mentioned on this forum suck..... blind guardian, burzum, ice earth........all of them. they are like rip offs of old 70's and 80's metal bands like iron maiden and megadeath. there is a reason no one has heard of them. so take your prideful "knowledge" of sucky bands elsewhere..... seems you have no other desire on this forum other than belittle and make fun of what we on this forum believe..... pretty immature. if you would respect me for what i believe then i will respect you for what you believe. gug'ye (goodbye in black speech)

Upvote 0