Senior Veteran
Apr 25, 2007
Alabama
✟21,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
You cannot bless somebody twice in a row without having to wait forever...In the BE we play lots of games and I am unable to bless people that play more than one of my games. It says that You Have Blessed This User Too Much!!!! I should be able to bless whom ever i want at any time!!!! Thanks

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm afraid this requires an explanation. CF never had a limit on how much you could bless someone. What kind of abuse are you talking about? Are you talking about when the bank was recently broken and several people had trillions and trillions of blessings and were spreading them around? That was not ABUSE, that was a BUG.

Upvote 0

Bellla

Senior Veteran
Apr 25, 2007
Alabama
✟21,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
the blessing exchange area is getting really pathetic because we can not bless people like we should....why play games if we can only bless someone every once in awhile....they are MY blessings and I have earned them and should be able to give them to whom ever i want when ever i want

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
spamming it? why should we be limited to how often we can bless somone and how much? they are OUR blessings! Do you have any idea that the Blessings exchange is now DEADVILLE...we have lost sOOO many members due to this....we bless the same person more than once a day while holding BE games..i dont think you understand what you've done ... we've lost 80% of our members already in the BE..this NEEDS to be changed back to the way it ALWAYS was all these years..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums