Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
of the Transfiguration of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ , to all !!

Sadly our Parish cannot be together at Liturgy in our own Chapel today - the building complex where our Chapel is, is closed because of the World Cycling Championships - we will have to visit the other Orthodox Churches in the city IF , because of the road closures for the Cycling , we can get to them.

Enjoy the day :)

Dewi Sant

May 21, 2015
UK
✟62,841.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Blessed feast Anhelya! Sorry to hear about the church and road closures, hope you were able to remember the feast in some way today :)

This feast always reminds me of a children’s song/‘hymn’ which I never liked. I was advised when expressing my displeasure of it that it is in fact quite sound for the feast of the Transfiguration…’Shine, Jesus, Shine’

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟118,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Blessed feast! today was nice, an old buddy of mine who had left the church a long time ago, sadly, decided to come down and visit me at church today. It was good to reconnect, see he'd shed at least some of the bitterness, is even proactively reaching out and saying, hey, I want to come to church with you.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,467,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Blessed feast! today was nice, an old buddy of mine who had left the church a long time ago, sadly, decided to come down and visit me at church today. It was good to reconnect, see he'd shed at least some of the bitterness, is even proactively reaching out and saying, hey, I want to come to church with you.
may it bear good fruit!

Upvote 0