• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Blasphemy

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need to ask question if I blasphemed the Holy Spirit in physcosis can I get forgiven it was a moment of weakness with the Yellow Cross Satan says I blasphemed and that I can't get forgiven. I have Schitzoeffective, Ocd Scrupulosity, Autism, Pediatric Autoimmune disorder associated with strep. I am so scared that I got the Mark of the Beast and that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. I wasn't willifully trying to blaspheme I didnt speak against the Holy Spirit I just just had a hallucination but I keep thinking my name is out of the book of life and that I am false prophet. I just care for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit so much I would want to preach the gospel but I am gospel I am so scared that I am the Beast of the Earth and False Prophet. I want to honor God, Jesus, Holy Spirit if I blasphemed can I be forgiven it wasn't on purpose I am so brokenhearted about my blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I could just die God, Jesus, Holy Spirit can't forgive the unpardonable sin speaking against the holy spirit and calling him unclean I know the Holy Spirit is pure and clean and I am so scared I blasphmed mixing up Jesus and Satan in a hallucination. I thought God doesn't tempt us beyond are abilities. I hallucinated the Mark of the Beast and I couldn't stop myself I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit so much and I want forgiveness I am unwilling to go along with Satan scheme. I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit can I be forgiven do I have to be the false prophet. I am so brokenhearted I love God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit so much and I am so scared I offended God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit and got the mark of the beast becoming the false prophet. I confessed Jesus as the Son of God and I love him so much. I am in emotionally in pain my Pastor Mark said my blaspheme of the Holy Spirit can be forgiven since it was mental illness could I have the mark of the beast could it get forgiven. I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. I am so sensitive and worried that I blasphemed and God, Jesus, Holy Spirit don't love me know I have the mark. I am so distraught I want to please God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit not destroy and condemn others to hell my sin caused the end of the world we are in the tribulation I fear christians are taking the Mark telling me it is chemical imbalance. I am worried that I am the false prophet due to my blaspheme. Is Jesus willing to forgive it since it was an accident mixing him up with Satan in a hallucination can he truly forgive me of my sin I didn't mean to do the unpardonable sin it was a hallucination. I am so concered my worst nightmere came true. Can God, Jesus, Holy Spirit prevent me from becoming the false prophet from Revelation 13 people know how deeply I care for Jesus, God, and Holy Spirit and I don't want to speak blasphemes and kill Christians. I have such a loving heart for the lost longing for the Holy Spirit to forgive me and prevent me from becoming a false prophet I am scared guys I saw a Yellow Cross, Blue Light that said I blasphemed and a red light that said mark of the beast incoming but I ddidnt mean to worship the Yellow Cross I hallucinated it was Satan and he may have blasphemed. I accidentaly kneeled my mind went crazy on my. I am worried that I am crying tears like Esau it concerns me I love Jesus so much and going against him at the second coming makes me sad. Will I be forgiven of the sin.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need to ask question if I blasphemed the Holy Spirit in physcosis can I get forgiven it was a moment of weakness with the Yellow Cross Satan says I blasphemed and that I can't get forgiven. I have Schitzoeffective, Ocd Scrupulosity, Autism, Pediatric Autoimmune disorder associated with strep. I am so scared that I got the Mark of the Beast and that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. I wasn't willifully trying to blaspheme I didnt speak against the Holy Spirit I just just had a hallucination but I keep thinking my name is out of the book of life and that I am false prophet. I just care for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit so much I would want to preach the gospel but I am gospel I am so scared that I am the Beast of the Earth and False Prophet. I want to honor God, Jesus, Holy Spirit if I blasphemed can I be forgiven it wasn't on purpose I am so brokenhearted about my blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I could just die God, Jesus, Holy Spirit can't forgive the unpardonable sin speaking against the holy spirit and calling him unclean I know the Holy Spirit is pure and clean and I am so scared I blasphmed mixing up Jesus and Satan in a hallucination. I thought God doesn't tempt us beyond are abilities. I hallucinated the Mark of the Beast and I couldn't stop myself I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit so much and I want forgiveness I am unwilling to go along with Satan scheme. I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit can I be forgiven do I have to be the false prophet. I am so brokenhearted I love God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit so much and I am so scared I offended God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit and got the mark of the beast becoming the false prophet. I confessed Jesus as the Son of God and I love him so much. I am in emotionally in pain my Pastor Mark said my blaspheme of the Holy Spirit can be forgiven since it was mental illness could I have the mark of the beast could it get forgiven. I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. I am so sensitive and worried that I blasphemed and God, Jesus, Holy Spirit don't love me know I have the mark. I am so distraught I want to please God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit not destroy and condemn others to hell my sin caused the end of the world we are in the tribulation I fear christians are taking the Mark telling me it is chemical imbalance. I am worried that I am the false prophet due to my blaspheme. Is Jesus willing to forgive it since it was an accident mixing him up with Satan in a hallucination can he truly forgive me of my sin I didn't mean to do the unpardonable sin it was a hallucination. I am so concered my worst nightmere came true. Can God, Jesus, Holy Spirit prevent me from becoming the false prophet from Revelation 13 people know how deeply I care for Jesus, God, and Holy Spirit and I don't want to speak blasphemes and kill Christians. I have such a loving heart for the lost longing for the Holy Spirit to forgive me and prevent me from becoming a false prophet I am scared guys I saw a Yellow Cross, Blue Light that said I blasphemed and a red light that said mark of the beast incoming but I ddidnt mean to worship the Yellow Cross I hallucinated it was Satan and he may have blasphemed. I accidentaly kneeled my mind went crazy on my. I am worried that I am crying tears like Esau it concerns me I love Jesus so much and going against him at the second coming makes me sad. Will I be forgiven of the sin.

I have just prayed that the Lord would heal you of this dreadful anxiety and fear, Sportsfan. I don't believe for a second that He will ever allow you to become or take part of the very things you obviously fear. I know this may seem like an empty platitude in the desperate and miserable times that you are going through right now, but that is all I know to say. :(

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you fine brother your worried scared good good it shows you care your saved a unforgivable person wouldn't care or have concern your okay its not you its ocd i have ocd i had a thought that i hugged satan but its not real my ocd makes me numb to feelings so i dont feel scaredor worried but im saved as i got the holy spirit you do to your saved bro satans lying to you we are saved bro dont worry

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The enemy likes to torment people in your situation with the notion that you're beyond all help, but this is just a lie from the pit. Continue to pray and seek God in your life and He will be found by you. You also have a list of medical issues that account for feeling such anxieties as you have. Be not afraid for Christ has already conquered our enemy and all he can do now is shoot fiery darts that must be waded off by the shield of Faith. Hang in there and in time things will improve.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The enemy likes to torment people in your situation with the notion that you're beyond all help, but this is just a lie from the pit. Continue to pray and seek God in your life and He will be found by you. You also have a list of medical issues that account for feeling such anxieties as you have. Be not afraid for Christ has already conquered our enemy and all he can do now is shoot fiery darts that must be waded off by the shield of Faith. Hang in there and in time things will improve.
Thank You do you have any advice would God take my name out of the Book of Life for hallucations of the Mark of the Beast I don't want to be the false prophet from revelation 13.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank You do you have any advice would God take my name out of the Book of Life for hallucations of the Mark of the Beast I don't want to be the false prophet from revelation 13.
its the heart god looks at our feeling and thoughts deceive us but jesus looks at our hearts he knows what we truly believe your okay

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You are experiencing spiritual warfare. The hallucinations are not your fault. You are certainly NOT the false prophet.

If you have had blasphemous thoughts they are most likely from the enemy. Do not bother discussing them. Just hold your tongue and you will eventually forget them. I say hold your tongue because we will all have to give an account for whatever we speak, so it is simply best not to mention anything about those blasphemic thoughts.

Talk to God in prayer in order to apprehend your own innocence before God in Christ. Be strong, remember that He loves you and will only permit this suffering you are experiencing for His own divine purpose. There is a limit to how much God will allow you to be harassed by the enemy. Trust me on this.

God bless you.

Your friend,

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are experiencing spiritual warfare. The hallucinations are not your fault. You are certainly NOT the false prophet.

If you have had blasphemous thoughts they are most likely from the enemy. Do not bother discussing them. Just hold your tongue and you will eventually forget them. I say hold your tongue because we will all have to give an account for whatever we speak, so it is simply best not to mention anything about those blasphemic thoughts.

Talk to God in prayer in order to apprehend your own innocence before God in Christ. Be strong, remember that He loves you and will only permit this suffering you are experiencing for His own divine purpose. There is a limit to how much God will allow you to be harassed by the enemy. Trust me on this.

God bless you.

Your friend,
what o you mean because i tell people what thoughts i get

Upvote 0