• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am still worried guys and gals that I was supernaturally tempted beyond my ability. I see the psychiatrist tomorrow. Would God let a Christian get supernaturally tempted in a dream/hallucination. Can you Blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination everyone around me tells me it is impossible. Everyone tells me the visual hallucination can't be blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I just can't wrap my brain around the yellow cross/light in the shower and it followed me to the door it keeps telling me I Blasphemed the Holy Spirit but it was a dream/hallucination is God really going to hold me responsible eternally for a dream/hallucination. I am so scared no one is worried. I truly love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and I am so scared that I blasphemed in a hallucination.

I am really struggling and emotional crying worrying I am crying Esau's tears. I am worried God is out to get me now and that he won't rapture me. Mom and Dad keep telling me that is what paranoia scitzphrenia is and they keep telling me the blue sphere and yellow cross/light isn't real and it couldn't have been blasphemy since it isn't real or in the Holy Bible.

I would never offend God in my right mind and I loved watching the Case for Christ today and listening to praise music and the Holy Bible. I am so worried that I became the son of perdition from a dream/hallucination and it wasn't real I confused Jesus and Satan on accident I was in the shower and saw the yellow cross and I thought it was Jesus and fell down and bowed thinking I am worshiping Jesus.

Would a loving God blot a Christian's name from the Lamb's Book of Life for an accident out of mental illness in psychosis. I could not stop the yellow cross it was to powerful being mentally ill but I want to love God and spread the gospel of Jesus. I keep yelling and telling God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit I am sorry but they seem so mad at me. I am truly heartbroken thinking I blasphemed God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination.

Everyone around me tells me that is impossible that a loving God would not do that to a mentally ill person. I truly love God so much and I am so worried that Satan took over my brain and heart from a hallucination/dream. There is no warning about a yellow cross/light in the Bible so how I was supposed to know about it if it isn't in scripture.

Is a loving God really going to hold something not in his word against me for eternity? Everyone around me keeps telling me God would never do that or allow that. I know that I made mistake bowing on accident to Satan but I wasn't trying to offend God or blaspheme or lose my name from the Lamb's Book of Life.

I am truly mentally ill which is why I couldn't control the Yellow Cross and Satan keeps telling me he tricked my brain into blasphemy. I could just cry as it wasn't my heart intention and I didn't verbally speak against the Holy Spirit. I was born without a chance because I was born with scitzphrenia and my brain failed me in the Yellow Cross.

Is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit do they really hate me or am I imagining it would God really hate his child and kick him out of Heaven for mental issues. Satan keeps taunting me telling me that I failed and that I blasphemed Mom and Dad say it is mental illness and everyone around me tell me it is mental illness I can't move on with my life.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am still worried guys and gals that I was supernaturally tempted beyond my ability. I see the psychiatrist tomorrow. Would God let a Christian get supernaturally tempted in a dream/hallucination. Can you Blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination everyone around me tells me it is impossible. Everyone tells me the visual hallucination can't be blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I just can't wrap my brain around the yellow cross/light in the shower and it followed me to the door it keeps telling me I Blasphemed the Holy Spirit but it was a dream/hallucination is God really going to hold me responsible eternally for a dream/hallucination. I am so scared no one is worried. I truly love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and I am so scared that I blasphemed in a hallucination.

I am really struggling and emotional crying worrying I am crying Esau's tears. I am worried God is out to get me now and that he won't rapture me. Mom and Dad keep telling me that is what paranoia scitzphrenia is and they keep telling me the blue sphere and yellow cross/light isn't real and it couldn't have been blasphemy since it isn't real or in the Holy Bible.

I would never offend God in my right mind and I loved watching the Case for Christ today and listening to praise music and the Holy Bible. I am so worried that I became the son of perdition from a dream/hallucination and it wasn't real I confused Jesus and Satan on accident I was in the shower and saw the yellow cross and I thought it was Jesus and fell down and bowed thinking I am worshiping Jesus.

Would a loving God blot a Christian's name from the Lamb's Book of Life for an accident out of mental illness in psychosis. I could not stop the yellow cross it was to powerful being mentally ill but I want to love God and spread the gospel of Jesus. I keep yelling and telling God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit I am sorry but they seem so mad at me. I am truly heartbroken thinking I blasphemed God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination.

Everyone around me tells me that is impossible that a loving God would not do that to a mentally ill person. I truly love God so much and I am so worried that Satan took over my brain and heart from a hallucination/dream. There is no warning about a yellow cross/light in the Bible so how I was supposed to know about it if it isn't in scripture.

Is a loving God really going to hold something not in his word against me for eternity? Everyone around me keeps telling me God would never do that or allow that. I know that I made mistake bowing on accident to Satan but I wasn't trying to offend God or blaspheme or lose my name from the Lamb's Book of Life.

I am truly mentally ill which is why I couldn't control the Yellow Cross and Satan keeps telling me he tricked my brain into blasphemy. I could just cry as it wasn't my heart intention and I didn't verbally speak against the Holy Spirit. I was born without a chance because I was born with scitzphrenia and my brain failed me in the Yellow Cross.

Is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit do they really hate me or am I imagining it would God really hate his child and kick him out of Heaven for mental issues. Satan keeps taunting me telling me that I failed and that I blasphemed Mom and Dad say it is mental illness and everyone around me tell me it is mental illness I can't move on with my life.
If you blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, you would no longer care. Since you care, you did not do it. It can only matter to you if you love God.
don't worry.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I sense there's something demonic going on as well. Mental illness provides leverage for them to ply on one with.

But seriously, Sportsfan, the day you stop worrying about this, is the day you should start worrying about this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Just making sure. Mental illness IS torture. Lord have mercy. :pray:

either you dont see things in the spirit or you've never had your mind attacked by demons **** i do see in the spirit and ive experienced demonic attacks on my mind which Christ delivered me from .... im also aware of mental illness too .... (im bipolar) so i see a councelor as well myself .... ive been thru what hes going thru and God delivered me from it let me explain something here *** you can go to a mental health center and when they ask you if you hear voices*** and you reply yes i hear the voice of God and the Holy Spirit they automactically label you scizophrenic*** umm yes im pretty aware of what im responding with

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol ok so i mispelled a word guys .... its ok i grew up in special ed .... i think i do great concidering that point .... its ok that i mispelled a word
It is ok. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. No worries.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
either you dont see things in the spirit or you've never had your mind attacked by demons **** i do see in the spirit and ive experienced demonic attacks on my mind which Christ delivered me from .... im also aware of mental illness too .... (im bipolar) so i see a councelor as well myself .... ive been thru what hes going thru and God delivered me from it let me explain something here *** you can go to a mental health center and when they ask you if you hear voices*** and you reply yes i hear the voice of God and the Holy Spirit they automactically label you scizophrenic*** umm yes im pretty aware of what im responding with
I just had to take my sister to the hospital twice and committed. You are not telling me anything I do not know. Not sure why you are on hopping me all over about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0