Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
""do double demerits start Thursday midnight or Friday midnight""

haha why should it matter?
Lol, cos someone asked me and I had no idea. (I'm sticking to the speed limit :D).

Upvote 0

skinnybrad

Australia's own Christian punk kid with attitude
Sep 6, 2004
Brisbane Australia
✟17,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
not heading down this year :( but if you do go check out a guy called Jaden Ashford and tell him you know of skinnybrad and he will probably laugh... also check out my comedian mate Dean Barker tell him you are one of my lovers... he will understand :p

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
not heading down this year :( but if you do go check out a guy called Jaden Ashford and tell him you know of skinnybrad and he will probably laugh... also check out my comedian mate Dean Barker tell him you are one of my lovers... he will understand :p
Lol, if I remember, I'll pass on the messages (if I meet them).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bamboo_Chicken

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Well, reporting back...there's was a lot of dust :swoon:. I think we must have lost about 3kgs in weight when we came home just by being able to shower, was the dust off, and not collect it again when you walked back outside though. The music and teaching were great though!

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, reporting back...there's was a lot of dust :swoon:. I think we must have lost about 3kgs in weight when we came home just by being able to shower, was the dust off, and not collect it again when you walked back outside though. The music and teaching were great though!
^_^

I must say, it does help you to appreciate the small things in life... hot showers! and a warm bed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bamboo_Chicken

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Steffi who did you enjoy? find any new bands that you have never heard before? who didn't you enjoy?
I loved Jigzag and Maverick, although this wasn't the first time I've heard either of them. I really enjoyed Alan Jamieson's talk on hope during the storms in life as well - he's a really down-to-earth, easy to understand guy.

Upvote 0