United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
I

ImperialPhantom

I don't think AC/DC has sold out - I hate it when people say a band's sold out.

I just think that if you've heard one, you've heard 'em all with them. One reason I like Metallica is that, for better, or worse, they keep it interesting, because their sound has changed with practically every album they've ever put out. No three albums they've put out sound anything alike (the only 2 that sound alike, to me, being Load and Reload)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ulu

Sep 15, 2005
underground
✟12,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will always love back in black and you shook me all night long, but rock and roll is a young person's game. If avril lavigne wrote skaterboy when she was 60, who could take it seriously? It becomes just a show, no emotion behind it.
Interesting to know, though, becky, that you're a rocker. Do you also like the world's greatest band, led zeppelin?

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Wiley for bumping this thread! :).

Ulu, yes I do like Led Zeppelin. Actually they are in my top three favourite bands :). I have all the albums :D. Rock n Roll is not just for young people, look at AC/DC they are 60 and still going and touring. I am going to see them on 26th June.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums