rwl

Insert witty comment here
Nov 21, 2003
W. Hartford, CT
Visit site
✟1,123.00
Faith
Christian
I'm a computer nerd for one of the big healthcare providers. Since I'm working with computers and on line all night (I work 3rd shift) I can just browse around searching and buying. :)

Of course , as AngelA pointed out working in the off hours has its perks.

Reactions: AngelAmidala
Upvote 0

Stryper

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
✟1,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
let see i got a 3.3 megapixel digital camera with 3x optical zoom for $99. that is the best deal i have EVER seen for any digital camera with these specifications. i also got a bunch of free cd's and jewel cases and stuff like that. my mom got a $20 dvd player after a mail in rebate at best buy and a 14inch lcd monitor for $100 after a mail in rebate.

Upvote 0

forgivin

Christian, Gamer, DJ
Oct 6, 2003
Atlanta,GA. (Snellville)/ Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟8,129.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
I admit it; my wife got me up to go to Toys-R-Us for the Gameboy Advance we are giving to my 11-year-old daughter. I get there at 6am and there is a line around the building. I went to the store got a cup of coffee and came back, the line was just a little out the door. I go in and the check out line is from the front all the way to the back and back to the front. I go into the electronics department grab the Gameboy stuffed it down my pants and walk out. J/k They made me pay for the Gameboy in the electronics department, and since how I wasn't getting any other toys I was out of there in 15 minutes. I went to Best Buy just to see, I wasn't standing in line for 1 1/2 hours to save $15.00. The guy at the door said people were in line at 4am just to get in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums