Not open for further replies.

christianfilmcrew

Sep 4, 2004
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6754820/?GT1=5936

Dec 26, 2004 Tidal Waves hit Asia.

India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Somalia, Thailand.

I'm going to start a series in this thread that will cover all types of birth pang events,,, Oh man, I hope my friend in Indonesia is okay.

Wow the MSN report says this:

MSNBC said:
‘All the planet is vibrating’

The rush of tsunami waves brought sudden disaster to people carrying out their daily activities on the ocean’s edge: Sunbathers on the beaches of the Thai resort of Phuket were washed away; a group of 32 Indians — including 15 children — were killed while taking a ritual Hindu bath to mark the full moon day; fishing boats, with their owners clinging to their sides, were picked up by the waves and tossed away.
“All the planet is vibrating” from the quake, said Enzo Boschi, the head of Italy’s National Geophysics Institute. Speaking on SKY TG24 TV, Boschi said the quake even disturbed the Earth’s rotation.

The U.S. Geological Survey measured the quake at a magnitude of 8.9. Geophysicist Julie Martinez said it was the world’s fifth-largest since 1900 and the largest since a 9.2 temblor hit Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.

The epicenter was located 155 miles south-southeast of Banda Aceh, the capital of Aceh province on Sumatra, and six miles under the seabed of the Indian Ocean. There were at least a half-dozen powerful aftershocks, ranging in magnitude from almost 6 and 7.3.

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
christianfilmcrew said:
Yeah there has been huge seismic activity this last 6 months. The number of volcano's erupting and earthquakes has been huge. *Something* is happening with the earth. It's like it's about to break open at the seams...

Maybe I should move back to my relatively safe Australia ;)

lol...Provided you don't live near Lucus Hights , i think that's the name ...:scratch:

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.