Biggest attraction?

Cubs_chiefs

Dec 18, 2011
✟7,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure my views will be a tad different to others but I'm going to say a fun Christian. Someone who isn't strict and someone who isn't an all high and might Christian as to say they can take the words and jokes of other people lighthearted or not like I can. Someone to really couldn't care less about what non-Chritians had to fault her religion on. Also someone I'm sexually attracted to. Whether they're "hot" or they aren't as long as when I'm Married I can have sex to have kids without fantasizing about another girl:)
Also it would be good I they liked/loved the beach

Upvote 0

Sailorgirl13

Saved by Grace
Dec 12, 2011
Australia
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For girls, are muscles a pretty good way to get a girls attention? Is there any small things in appearance that turn you off from some guys?
Chilaha :cool:

For me I might notice a guy is toned or buff but if he is arrogant or vain then that's an immediate dislike.

I don't judge on appearance and value intelligence, compassion and confidence.

Like other people said a good character often makes you more physically attractive but it also works the other way around. If youre not insecure about your looks you can probably be more confident in expressing your personality.

Upvote 0

HannahJoyous

Dec 25, 2011
Minnesota
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Number one is always a personal relationship with God, of course. I also find it really attractive when a guy lets loose during worship at church. I like a funny guy. A thinker and dreamer. I like artists and musicians. Someone who is innocent and easy to talk with.
Okay, this is a weird one.. A guy who has never been kissed. I think it just adds to the whole innocence thing.
I like guys with dark, curly, slightly shaggy hair and glasses who wear sweater vests and ties. Mmmm. A nice face. I like green eyes. No facial hair! Someone who is tall. I don't care for big muscles. All of the guys I have had crushes on happened to be tall and skinny, though I don't think I would mind if he were a little husky or even chubby. I also like freckles and wouldn't mind a few tattoos or peircings so long as they're tasteful.

Upvote 0