I'm just a kid.
Jul 5, 2010
Aberystwyth
✟7,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So hey, I was just curious to find out what's everyone's biggest attraction when it comes to dating someone, or being in a relationship with someone. Appearance, personality, whatever. What's your kind? :)

I, personally, don't find many things more attractive than seeing someone totally on fire for God. I honestly don't. I find the passion in people's hearts beautiful, and that makes the person themselves beautiful.

That's my view :)

Aug 9, 2011
✟7,615.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I, personally, don't find many things more attractive than seeing someone totally on fire for God. I honestly don't. I find the passion in people's hearts beautiful, and that makes the person themselves beautiful.

I couldnt agree more.
I also think personality is a biggie.

Looks- well they dont have to be too attractive as long as they have an awesome personality. it seems like even when people arent the best looking, if they are really nice, it really shines through and makes them a whole lot more attractive.

Upvote 0

stacymay

Cloudcuckoolander
May 17, 2011
North Carolina
✟8,024.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What matters most to me is that he shares my faith, so that we can learn from each other and grow spiritually together. I just want a guy who's faithful, kind, who wouldn't abuse me, who's easy to be myself around. I've been put down all my life and at 18, I've never been in a relationship because I still haven't found a guy who likes and respects me. If God never gives me that special someone, I can still dream - and hey, I like my solitude. I'm attracted to guys with a good sense of humor, sensitivity, and good values.

Upvote 0

RipleyCountyChristian

The guy Chuck Norris tries to live up to :)
Nov 25, 2007
Oklahoma City, USA
Visit site
✟20,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So hey, I was just curious to find out what's everyone's biggest attraction when it comes to dating someone, or being in a relationship with someone. Appearance, personality, whatever. What's your kind? :)

That's my view :)

^^ I agree. I also find refined character extremely attractive: humbleness, self-control, inner-strength, personal drive, stuff like that. And a keen ability to see past the glamour and see the joy in very small aspects of life.

There two posts sum up my view :)

Upvote 0

Fatally.Yours

I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.
Dec 21, 2010
England
✟15,411.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
For girls, are muscles a pretty good way to get a girls attention? Is there any small things in appearance that turn you off from some guys?
Chilaha :cool:

Old thread, but a guy with nice arms = :p
Some girls like the skinny look, but that tends to be 13 year olds going through their emo phrase. I like it when the guy is bigger than me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
If you get together with somebody who doesn't believe in Christ, it may be difficult to either convert him or her and to abstain from sin. Therefore, if I wanted to get together with someone, she would definitely need to be Christian. Another thing that she would have to be is kind. These are about the only two standards I would have, if I decide to get together with somebody.

Reactions: Chilaha
Upvote 0

LivetoLove

Follower of a Beautiful Saviour
Oct 12, 2011
✟215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I completely agree! To me, a guy is most attractive when he loves God. It doesn't have to be in an obvious "on fire" way where he's energetic all the time... but to see that Jesus is at the centre of his life and that he's strong in his faith makes him so much more appealing...

I also love a good sense of humour... just being able to laugh and talk with someone, without feeling like it's an effort.

Being tall with broad shoulders is a welcome plus ;)

Upvote 0

elizabeth451

American Patriot
Dec 7, 2011
Colorado
✟7,678.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
clean, smart, good sense of humor, funny and knows how to have fun. Looks is not what I look in a guy. Most of the time.. better they look more insecure they are and that is a huge turn off for me.

I agree with the insecurity issues. One time there was a guy who asked his friend to ask their friend to ask me if he could hold my hand. That was about the biggest turnoff i ever got.:)

But the way they treat people, especially adults and other girls is very important.

Oh and it really helps if they're taller than me;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Old thread, but a guy with nice arms = :p
Some girls like the skinny look, but that tends to be 13 year olds going through their emo phrase. I like it when the guy is bigger than me.

Interesting you say that. If you actually do look at the majority of couples you would see tat most guys are bigger than most women. I see nothing wrong with that of course

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Due to the fact I've been cheated on and treated like dirt, I'd honestly be the happiest (and find this facet of a girl's persona to be rather attractive as well.) with a girl who actually cares about me. That's all I want, just a faithful girl who I know wants to be with me. That's all. Haha.

If I could pick and choose, though, I definitely find personality qualities far more attractive than physical qualities. What I find most attractive is a girl who doesn't mind working hard or getting dirty doing more simple tasks, like planting a garden or helping out in an agricultural setting, a girl who's down to earth and real, a girl who's an individual in the entire definition of the word, and a girl who has a slight bend towards art and music.

Last edited:
Upvote 0