✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Resurrection Day celebration is a few days away. 4/12/2020

It'll be one of the largest harvest's of Soul's in 2000 yrs.

What started as a virus, is going to result in a huge amount of people turning to the Cross and being born again.

Thank you Jesus !

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Resurrection Day celebration is a few days away. 4/12/2020

It'll be one of the largest harvest's of Soul's in 2000 yrs.

What started as a virus, is going to result in a huge amount of people turning to the Cross and being born again.

Thank you Jesus !

Let’s hope all the people who lost loved ones to this virus appreciate your enthusiastic approach for tens of thousands of other people dying.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let’s hope all the people who lost loved ones to this virus appreciate your enthusiastic approach for tens of thousands of other people dying.

You should not blame God for the virus, or blame God for those whom the virus killed.
Instead, praise God that during this virus pandemic, we have Hope in Christ, and also praise Him for those whom will be received into His family because had it not been for this virus, they would have never even considered "their end", and would have died unforgiven, and been eternally lost.

Listen, some people will never think about their death or the fact that its approaching ......
Some will never open a church door, or read a bible.
Yet, its basically impossible to live in this World in '2020, and not understand the Cross, and Jesus as the One who died on it.
So, do you know what happens to people who "could care less about that stupid jesus", when they are dying? They suddenly care a lot, Jon, and so.... very many of them will reach out to Jesus while they are dying and Christ will say "welcome HOME".
So, thank God that SOMETHING caused them to NOT Go to hell, even if it meant dying too soon, as this is preferable to dying at 97, and ending up in Hell.
Don't you agree? ???
Better to die at 47, way too early, and end up in Heaven, then die at 107 and end up in the Lake of Fire after you went to Hell.
See it?
Understand?

And so, for those who flipped God their middle finger into the Face of God and Chirst all their life, including when they were passing thru death's door and into the presence of their Maker.... Well, thats the price you pay for hearing the Gospel and refusing the Love of God.
Freewill can be a tragic circumstance for some.....Jon.
The Virus has nothing to do with a defiant Christ rejecting reprobate who died the same.
But in some cases, thousands and thousands so far, and perhaps millions and millions before a cure is found.....well.......this virus has been the fulcrum that cause that many to turn to God for Salvation.
Im happy for them, and always sad for those that chose to DIE a Christ Rejector.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So, thank God that SOMETHING caused them to NOT Go to hell, even if it meant dying too soon, as this is preferable to dying at 97, and ending up in Hell.
Don't you agree? ???

Not really. If God needs a global misery, death and destruction to get some converts it sounds like bad theology.

This attitude reminds me of burning witches to save their souls or converting native tribes by sword, torch and diseases.

I would love to think that at year 2020 we would have some more humanity and compassion for people not sharing our faith. Guess not.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really. If God needs a global misery, death and destruction to get some converts it sounds like bad theology.

Not true...
It is YOU that is saying that "god needs a global misery"....That he NEEDS it.
That is YOUR MOUTH< not mine.
I said that he will USE IT...That its here, and that Easter has arrived when the world wide virus panic attack is in climax, and so, God will use this timing of Easter and the Cross, + that Worldwide panic, to bring in a huge number of souls.

So, be more careful regarding how you misrepresent what i say, by being truthful instead.

thx,

B

• Agree
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is YOU that is saying that "god needs a global misery"....That he NEEDS it.
That is YOUR MOUTH< not mine.
I said that he will USE IT...

Sure by definition God should not need anything.

So you are saying that instead of taking away the pandemic we all agree he could do He will just use it.

It doesn’t really look much better when we put it that way does it ?

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you are saying that instead of taking away the pandemic we all agree he could do He will just use it.

It doesn’t really look much better when we put it that way does it ?

Im saying that God didnt cause the virus, but He will use all situations of suffering that come to a person, that drives them to Him.
Most people who come to Jesus, come to Him during a difficult time in Life.
Sure, there are mountain top conversions, but, for the most part, its out of our hurt and out of our hopelessness, out of our torn emotions that the world has given us after it robbed us of our innocence.... that we begin to finally seek for Hope and Truth and Help, who is Christ.

Same as God does not cause cancer, birth defects, hearing loss, Old age, blindness, mumps, measles, or Toxic Waste., he is not the author of the Flu or a Coronavirus.
So, if you want to blame God for everything in a backhand Forum slap by stating that he could have solved it, or not let it happen, then i can't agree with that, because, what happens here, happens here.
Its a toxic world. And God didnt cause it.
Its full of Christ Rejectors, and He didnt cause it.

If you want to say that God causes sickness to bring us to Jesus, then that would be your Theology.
If you want to teach mine, then just say that this world is a thorn-ing veil of tears, and no one gets out alive, and Christ is always close by and God always ready to take you into His family.

Upvote 0