May all beings have happiness and its causes
Apr 12, 2005
England, UK
✟20,261.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Much to my shame I have been watching, and I have to admit entirely out of my own (worryingly enthusiastic) choice. At the moment, I love Kat, Becks and Luke. I'm in fits every time Kat gets excited about shouting 'hilarious' and other new words she's learnt...she's so happy and energetic!

I really can't stand Alex cos she's so aggressive and vindictive. What really annoys me is that she always defends herself like she's not actually doing anything wrong and everyone else has no respect or is stupid, when she's by far the rudest and most ignorant person in the house. :mad:

And also I need to get a life. :p

Upvote 0
J

JonnyTango1

Woah, did anyone watch Friday nights episode. Best ever episode I think I've seen. People who say big brother isn't good TV should have watched last nights episode. Wasn't good for my blood pressure though, I was furious!

People who came out of it well I thought were Mohamed and Rex (who I think are being victimised), Mario and especially Darnell. Fair play to Darnell for being the only one to have a go at his mates and for sticking up for what is right.

People who I now despise are Jen (who completely milked the situation, just accept the apology and move on), Stuart and Dale (complete and utter lapdogs), Becks (who was bang out of order, it was actually her who squared up to Mohamed) and not forgetting Dennis. The spitting was low, as low as you can get in fact, and he repeatedly shouted creep about 15 or 20 times making the situation worse, as well as that he showed no remorse in the diary room. Good ridance.

Quality TV though!

Darnell to win!!!

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Woah, did anyone watch Friday nights episode. Best ever episode I think I've seen. People who say big brother isn't good TV should have watched last nights episode. Wasn't good for my blood pressure though, I was furious!

People who came out of it well I thought were Mohamed and Rex (who I think are being victimised), Mario and especially Darnell. Fair play to Darnell for being the only one to have a go at his mates and for sticking up for what is right.

People who I now despise are Jen (who completely milked the situation, just accept the apology and move on), Stuart and Dale (complete and utter lapdogs), Becks (who was bang out of order, it was actually her who squared up to Mohamed) and not forgetting Dennis. The spitting was low, as low as you can get in fact, and he repeatedly shouted creep about 15 or 20 times making the situation worse, as well as that he showed no remorse in the diary room. Good ridance.

Quality TV though!

Darnell to win!!!

I've not followed the show since the Shilpa celebrity BB incident but I happen to catch part of Friday's show whilst channel hopping.

I didn't too much like it to be honest because of the "spitting incident" and for the short time I caught it, I didn't think the show was capable of hitting the depths that it has.

Is it true that the housemates were all chosen based on "religious backgrounds"? I'd heard that BB had purposely placed in the house two Muslims, some Christians and a Jew?

Basically, what I saw has not encouraged me to keep watching at all...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gods4me

Apr 16, 2006
scotland
✟1,279.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
some of the housemates this year make me want to throw somethings at the telly

alex was a a very nasty nasty person.

glad she is gone!

i dont want any of them to win.

kat is prob the best of a bad bunch

love the fighting this year! its just great fun to watch

Upvote 0

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I got to say I have seen everyone of this episode and have found it good funny , bit now its a bit boring cause most of the best people have been evicted. I would like to Nicole give Rex a slap just for the way he speaks to her and cannot keep his hands off her. So come on Nicole give the bloke a good slap and tell him, to shut up then maybe you will get some peace from him. But hey it makes good TV. I would like to see Kat or Stewart to win they both need a break.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums