Los Angeles Area
✟830,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sure, you going to be watching the money flow once it's in Iran's hands?
Yes, as has already been discussed, the US Department of Treasury will be watching the money flow on behalf of me and all the other We The People.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, as has already been discussed, the US Department of Treasury will be watching the money flow on behalf of me and all the other We The People.
Sure, I'm a believer "Not"

Just like when Obama dropped $1.7 Billion "Cash" on Iran, every penny was accounted for right "Wrong"

The US Treasury will be watching the money flow, Big Smiles!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,065.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sure, I'm a believer "Not"

Just like when Obama dropped $1.7 Billion "US Cash" on Iran, every penny was accounted for right "Wrong"

The US Treasury will be watching the money flow, Big Smiles!
Look at those goal posts fly!

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And the world would be foolish to allow Iran thats the terrorist capital of the world to have nukes, but it appears Biden is their supporter, treason to the free world in my opinion
Biden has been trying to stop Iran from getting nukes. the only president to tank those efforts was Trump.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just like Biden is trying to stop the Ukranian war
No, Joe Biden believes that Ukraine has a right to protect their sovereign territory from Russian aggression. At the same time, Biden is trying to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons -- something that Trump allowed Iran to start working on again.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
More like Biden is backing the world terrorist in Iran
You do know that back before we were at war with Hitler’s Germany, that we had an embassy in Berlin and an ambassador/staff stationed there…even “bad actors” get to make deals with us, this is the nature of our political reality, and how the world works.
“We don’t negotiate with ‘terrorists’!” Is a great sound-bite, but yeah, we do, all the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure, you going to be watching the money flow once it's in Iran's hands?

Didn't think so!

I fully agree Regan was a traitor to the free world also, selling arms to Iran behind congress backs,, however in 1986 Iran's nuclear capability wasn't where it is today, a completely different scenario 37 years ago with Regan
A. It’s “Reagan” (it used to be “St. Ronnie” too, under it became convenient (apparently) to throw him under the NeoCon bus)
B. The official story was that “Reagan delegated” and was thus “outside-the-loop” on the Iran-Contra deal(s); Bush got under this umbrella too, which gave him the White House in ‘88.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the point the argument will go to next is
“But if Iran doesn’t have to spend funds to purchase these humanitarian supplies then they’re have more money for centrifugeal tubes and whatnot to make their BOMB!”

(I hate to do the ‘other-side’s’ work for them, but this seems obvious.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It is hilarious, Trump lives in the liberal mind!
Keep repeating this in multiple threads until you believe it’s true.
In the sake of fairness I rescind this since it’s only been two threads thus far.
My mistake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep repeating this in multiple threads until you believe it’s true.
In the sake of fairness I rescind this since it’s only been two threads thus far.
My mistake.
It's a fact, Trump is brought up in the majority of the threads on CF and not by me!

• Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's a fact, Trump is brought up in the majority of the threads on CF and not by me!
someone bringing up a president in a political forum is not surprising, especially the worst president in our lifetime.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, no, you’re good…I have several friends who you could be but are likely not (unless your initials are RD and live on an indigenous sounding street), but your point is true.

Trump DOES live in liberal minds in the exact same way that tornados and poisons and other calamities that might “happen” too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
someone bringing up a president in a political forum is not surprising, especially the worst president in our lifetime.
I never thought that someone under-selling Trump would actually make him look better, somehow.

Upvote 0