Biden to announce the setting up of a temporary Mediterranean port to deliver Gaza aid

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No troops went to Ukraine. A few military members died in countries adjacent to Israel.

The only troops at the border were sent by the National Guard.

It is so easy to be pro-life about fetuses who cause no inconvenience or funding from taxpayers. It's amazing how quickly program cutters go after aid to single moms and children who are already born.

But the dying in Ukraine and Gaza--under attack by brutal dictators, one Russian KGB trained, the other seeing total extermination of millions as the only way to find 30,000 Hamas fighters--are costing us money.

Ukraine is the stitch in time saving nine--or more, if we consider all Europe.

Gaza is the work of a bloodthirsty leader claiming God is on his side.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In this case Joe is ordering troops into another country's territorial waters.
Does Palestine want the US to not enter their waters? I thought they were welcoming of this temporary port.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No, I was referring to Joe's choice to put Americans in a war zone, miles away from where terrorists who want to kill Jews and Christians are located. It's the same mindset Joe used with migrants, women and children are sex trafficked and sold into slavery for what Joe and his people see as the greater good for the party. In this case Joe want to appease the backers of jihadists in this country, and is willing to sacrifice lives of American soldiers to do so.
That’s not what I meant. I meant Gaza lives instead of politics. You seemed to be implying that the politics of the the situation was more notable and therefore important than Gaza’s lives.

Which you omitted from your post.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If a 3 day old zygote is a life deserving of protection, are not the lives of children and infants starving, having limbs amputated without anesthesia, etc ?

If not, is it because they are people of color? Muslim? Children whose parents had the temerity to live in the Biblical promised land?
Ethiopians have been suffering similar fates, including the starvation of infants and children for decades. What makes Gaza such a higher priority?

Politics! All politics.

"Around 20.1 million people across Ethiopia need humanitarian food due to drought, conflict and a tanking economy"

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ethiopians have been suffering similar fates, including the starvation of infants and children for decades. What makes Gaza such a higher priority?

Politics! All politics.

"Around 20.1 million people across Ethiopia need humanitarian food due to drought, conflict and a tanking economy"
I am glad you realize there are many people in need throughout the world. We cannot be isolationists.

Upvote 0