✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Explain the video?
Biden claims to have been in the Senate for 180 years. Spoken in his own words.
M

Awesome, who can beat that much experience? Unless Yoda shows up he’s a dead cert.

Reactions: Nevada Smith
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I posted a video a few days ago that was Biden speaking garbled gobly goop and they wouldn't allow it.

They deleted it and it was an actual commercial that was on tv for a few months. A link showing the actual thing that Biden said. Still they wouldn't allow it and yet they allow all things that make the pres. look bad.

It will be interesting to watch Trump jump all over that when it happens. Will it happen during the debate on Tuesday? Seems Biden can't get one day in without saying something that is way, way out there. Like 180 years out there.
M

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How can that be? I thought he was running for Senate.

Guy is amazing.
Never seen anyone like this get so close.
The new insane world we live in.
M

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess. IF he is elected in November, he'll be sworn in at noon on January 20th. By 1 o'clock he'll be removed from office under the 25th Amendment and Kamala Harris will be sworn in by 2 o'clock. Joe Biden will go down in history as having the shortest presidential term ever. Sadly he won't even remember it. He'll probably spend the rest of life thinking it is January 20th and he is about to be sworn in. Kind of like in the movie Groundhog Day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Explain the video?
M

I think he was using it as an exaggeration in acknowledging how long he's been in Congress.

I don't think he was trying to be serious about the 180 year remark, but those on the right will run with it, just as those on the left run with every thing Trump says that sound's foolish

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I think he was using it as an exaggeration in acknowledging how long he's been in Congress.

I don't think he was trying to be serious about the 180 year remark, but those on the right will run with it, just as those on the left run with every thing Trump says that sound's foolish
I don't think so either BUT...certainly not a type of off the cuff humor you want to put out to remind people how old you really are. It comes across as, "As you know I'm as old as the hills!" I think his staff when he said this must have went :doh:No way that was in the teleprompter. Having said that I don't want to make fun of the dear man. A part of me even sheds a tear that he's having to try to come across that he's able to do the job. Must be difficult and stressful and if it were my Dad I would have pleaded with him not to do it.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Explain the video?
M

Time to retire. 180 years is way to long. Did he ever graduate from the black school he also claimed he went to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Explain the video?
M
One mistake or a handful of mistakes doesn't prove that Biden is senile. It's very easy to cobble together a collection of odd or incomprehensible statements from him into a 3 minute long video that makes you think the guy has dementia. However, those are cherry picked from hundreds of press engagements over the course of many months. If he had dementia, with all of the hours of video we have of Biden over the last year we would see it over and over on a daily basis. There simply isn't any evidence and the Trumpsters are in for a rude awakening tomorrow because Biden is not senile and you guys seem to be resting on Trump winning once everyone sees Biden has dementia. Not a smart campaign strategy.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Explain the video?
M

If I were to judge it as the President is judged

Biden is caught in an open lie.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I were to judge it as the President is judged

Biden is caught in an open lie.

It doesn't work that way. If this is addressed at all the rational proffered will be that Biden's comment somehow proves Trump has dementia.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There simply isn't any evidence and the Trumpsters are in for a rude awakening tomorrow because Biden is not senile and you guys seem to be resting on Trump winning once everyone sees Biden has dementia. Not a smart campaign strategy.
Gosh. You really DO sound worried.

Upvote 0