Biden shatters records for worst border with 3.2 million illegal immigrants, 169 terrorism suspects

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Biden administration just tallied the worst year in border security history, according to Homeland Security’s final numbers for fiscal year 2023, which showed record numbers of illegal immigrants, terrorism suspects and fentanyl detected.

Customs and Border Protection delivered the numbers in a highly unusual Saturday morning news release.

Border Patrol agents detected 2.1 million illegal immigrants, which was down slightly from 2020, when it reported 2.2 million. But the real action was at official ports of entry — land border crossings and, increasingly, airports, where officers encountered 1.1 million unauthorized migrants.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm having trouble reading the linked article, because the pop-up ads are covering too much of the text in my browser. But the numbers in the headline are interesting. Only 169 terrorism suspects out of a population of 3.2 million people? What an interesting ratio.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm having trouble reading the linked article, because the pop-up ads are covering too much of the text in my browser. But the numbers in the headline are interesting. Only 169 terrorism suspects out of a population of 3.2 million people? What an interesting ratio.
What was the ratio of terrorists to illegal aliens on 9/11?

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What was the ratio of terrorists to illegal aliens on 9/11?

Before I go researching the exact visa status of all the 9/11 terrorists, what is your point here?

My point is that I hear people say that we shouldn't let immigrants come into our country illegally, because so many undocumented immigrants are terrorists. But the numbers in your Washington Times article suggest that 0.005% of people entering illegally are suspected (not convicted) terrorists. That's a really small fraction. We might investigate the percentage of American citizens who are terrorists (that percentage is not zero) and compare the numbers.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Before I go researching the exact visa status of all the 9/11 terrorists, what is your point here?
I really don't care about their visa status. Terrorists are terrorists. Dodging my question doesn't change that.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For those who think that 169 (counted) terrorists pouring over our unsecured border is no big deal.
1697925977324.png

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm having trouble reading the linked article, because the pop-up ads are covering too much of the text in my browser.
You know. That many pop ups is actually a sign of a disreputable newswebsite.

I know you'd think you'd want an editorial board that was not beholden to corporate interests but

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums