Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you're unfamiliar with the concept of inflation....it's due to the value of money. Value goes down as more money is printed. Value goes back up when the fed uses measures to reduce the amount of currency or economic gains don't result in printing more money.

Biden began printing money as soon as he got in office. If I remember correctly, about 25% of currency in circulation was printed under Biden.

Did he get the economic growth necessary to sustain this printing? No...the economy actually shrank.

This is all this administration's doing.

So, Trump didn't price money when he had the huge tax reduction and two COVID bills, but Biden began printing when he pushed through two COVID bills?

Also, you seem to think that economic growth occurred under Trump but not under Biden. Please compare the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you're unfamiliar with the concept of inflation....it's due to the value of money. Value goes down as more money is printed. Value goes back up when the fed uses measures to reduce the amount of currency or economic gains don't result in printing more money.

Biden began printing money as soon as he got in office. If I remember correctly, about 25% of currency in circulation was printed under Biden.

Did he get the economic growth necessary to sustain this printing? No...the economy actually shrank.

This is all this administration's doing.

It is amazing to me how Trump supporters completely ignore how Trump increased deficit spending, even before COVID hit, to the tune of $1 trillion in deficit spending in 2019 and it was supposed to be at least that in 2020 before COVID hit -- and then Trump did plenty of deficit spending: Operation Warp Speed, Unemployment extensions and larger payments, COVID business bailouts, COVID payments to all Americans, etc. In fact, Trump spent more in 2020 than Biden did in 2021, his first year in office.

As for the economy, no, the economy grew in 2021; 5.7% in 2021. As for the money supply, that started the big increase was in 2020, under Trump. Yes, it stayed high during the first few months Biden was in office but has steadily been falling over the last year. As for currency in circulation, you do realize that paper money has a relatively short lifespan (roughly 4 years, on average), so it makes sense that a year into a four year presidency, where they've had to replace roughly 1/4 of US currency, that 25% of currency would have been printed under Biden (just like after Trump's 1st year that 25% of currency would have been printed under Trump).

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is amazing to me how Trump supporters

Not a Trump supporter.

As for the economy, no, the economy grew in 2021; 5.7% in 2021.

US economy shrank by 1.5% in Q1 but consumers kept spending

As for the money supply, that started the big increase was in 2020, under Trump. Yes, it stayed high during the first few months Biden was in office but has steadily been falling over the last year. As for currency in circulation, you do realize that paper money has a relatively short lifespan (roughly 4 years, on average), so it makes sense that a year into a four year presidency, where they've had to replace roughly 1/4 of US currency, that 25% of currency would have been printed under Biden (just like after Trump's 1st year that 25% of currency would have been printed under Trump).

Give me the data that shows Biden has stopped printing money. That he's shrinking the currency in circulation.

Upvote 0