United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Quite the gem, your boy.

"By the time Raskin was finished with Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, the carnage was so bad Reschenthaler demanded that Raskin’s word “be taken down.” That’s a House rule disciplining members who use “inappropriate words in debate.”
(In this case it was over passage of the Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend Lease Act, a $33 billion aid package requested by the president to continue helping Ukraine fight and repel the invading Russian army.)"
Jamie Raskin boxes in Republicans before stomping the box

wait ...Lend Lease Act... are they kidding?

“Without Lend-Lease, the Red Army would not have had about one-third of its ammunition, half of its aircraft, or half of its tanks. In addition, there would have been constant shortages of transportation and fuel. The railroads would have periodically come to a halt. And Soviet forces would have been much more poorly coordinated by a lack of radio equipment. And they would have been perpetually hungry without American canned meat and fats.”
Lend Lease For Ukraine: It was not a Good Deal for US Taxpayers in WWII.

wow... Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Keep banging on that drum Elmer, it’ll rain eventually!

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Charity begins at home.
And America has been celebrated the world over for the charity given. This is what made America great. America was fooled by Trump's version of great again. Good thing we tossed the bum out.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Either from a more powerful number of nations demanding it, more powerful by arms or by political noise, (and probably the latter), AND/OR, and most likely it would go like this, that the liberal party in power would cede the point to the WHO, rather gladly, in fact, with the cooperation of most of the Republicans, preferring Globalism to Patriotism. I don't think it is an unwarranted fear, seeing how political correctness works, and how anyone labeled as the "Extreme Radical Right Wing" is even being taught to America as dangerous, and it is already the handle being given to those who are proponents of the Constitution as written, particularly if they are insistent and public about the 1st and 2nd Amendments.
You were doing pretty good there until you set globalism and patriotism in opposition to each other. Apparently you don't really understand either one.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
You were doing pretty good there until you set globalism and patriotism in opposition to each other. Apparently you don't really understand either one.
I suppose if you are a globalist you would think that... Do you understand the concept of federalism? Or national sovereignty?

Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Which President were you describing?
Trump did not design the Jan 6 riot, nor did he —what was your phrase— "stage a coup attempt". That was hardly worth calling a coup attempt anyhow. Silly. Amazing what state media can do.

• Winner
Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose if you are a globalist you would think that... Do you understand the concept of federalism? Or national sovereignty?
Yes, I do. That's why I am so frequently astonished by the conservative take on those concepts.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Trump did not design the Jan 6 riot, nor did he —what was your phrase— "stage a coup attempt". That was hardly worth calling a coup attempt anyhow. Silly. Amazing what state media can do.
In other words, I was correct and you were describing Trump.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion on what Trump did, but the facts disagree with your opinion. I watch what happened on television. It did happen. Just wait for the punishments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Yes, I do. That's why I am so frequently astonished by the conservative take on those concepts.
Because you are a globalist?

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
In other words, I was correct and you were describing Trump.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion on what Trump did, but the facts disagree with your opinion. I watch what happened on television. It did happen. Just wait for the punishments.
Amazing what your sources do not present to you.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
And which ones (the presentations) would those be? If you are willing to write that, why not get specific?
Even Fox is known to present less than what is relevant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,208,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Explain to me the logistics of how an international health board declaring an emergency in a country gives them sovereignty over that country?

Does the WHO have a special forces unit that sends paratroopers in, in the middle of the night, to enforce any of it?

Or is it just them saying "hey, there's a health emergency in this country"?

Perhaps we shouldn't put a lot of stock in the ramblings of someone like a former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann.

She doesn't have a stellar track record in terms of interpreting situations
| PolitiFact

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I agree. That is we we are taking the appropriate measures to make sure Trump never gets back in power.

"Following her speech, top Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin accused Rep. Greene of “repeating Putin’s propaganda and disinformation.”

It’s time to pay attention to our country and our borders.

Today, I’m voting NO to the $40 Billion America LAST Ukraine First spending bill." pic.twitter.com/mycfSH03D4

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) May 10, 2022

All kinds of websites are talking about baby formula shortages...

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
"Following her speech, top Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin accused Rep. Greene of “repeating Putin’s propaganda and disinformation.”

It’s time to pay attention to our country and our borders.

Today, I’m voting NO to the $40 Billion America LAST Ukraine First spending bill." pic.twitter.com/mycfSH03D4

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) May 10, 2022

All kinds of websites are talking about baby formula shortages...

So? This topic is not about baby formula.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Patriot: one who loves and supports his or her country
"… praised him as a … motivated patriot who was fearless in the quest to preserve American security".— W. R. Hearst, Jr.
Definition of PATRIOT

Globalism: a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence — compare imperialism, internationalism
Definition of GLOBALISM

Just wait for the punishments.

"The laws passed in March and signed by Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp added stricter ID requirements to obtain an absentee ballot and limited ballot drop boxes. The laws also make it illegal to mass-mail absentee ballots to all voters.
“Voting by mail is a safe and convenient way to get more people to vote,” Biden said. “So they are making it harder to vote by mail.”
Biden also defended ballot drop boxes.
“It’s safe, it’s convenient, and you get more people to vote,” he said."
Biden: Democracy Threatened Without Vote-by-Mail and Ballot Drop Boxes

Upvote 0