LDS Biblical Jesus Vs. Mormon Jesus.

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
Everything I have sent points out and to the "essence" you are looking for. I also pointed out the "invisible" you have problems with.

Check this out (and also check out Post #19. That post is "right on.")

Essence:

A noun. The intrinsic nature, the indispensable quality of something that determines its existence. It is the very essence of being born again (Spiritually birthed). Synonyms: quintessence, soul, spirit, a property or group of properties of something without which it would not exist or be what it is. The very essence of life is life itself. The very essence of creation is God Himself.

With that, I've got to thank my countrymen and Paul Revere for keeping my head above water.

:clap: :amen: :wave:
So if I invite God-- all of God, to dinner, how many chairs do I need? (Even if it's a being of spirit, I'll still set them a chair as a good hostess).

I still feel that the invisible logic question wasn't addressed. Then again, maybe I missed it (it's been a bad long day and my head is foggy).

Upvote 0

Super14LDS

Apr 8, 2016
USA
✟13,891.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God in Three Spiritual Persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit, not three separate "gods," but One invisible God of the universe, God of everything, without beginning, without end. The invisible God was made available to us in the Person of Jesus. He was the physical manifestation of God. He said, "I and My Father are One." Following His crucifixion, He continued to witness to the Disciples for 40 days...... then He was Spiritually caught up to Heaven. (If He chose to appear to you today, you would see Him). Right now He is in Spiritual union with the Father and the Holy Spirit. 1+1+1 = 1.

How then did Stephen see Jesus standing on the right-hand side of God the Father? :)

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How then did Stephen see Jesus standing on the right-hand side of God the Father? :)
You're asking from a physical viewpoint, not from the only applicable viewpoint, Spiritual. The revelation to Stephen, of Jesus standing next to God the Father, was a Spiritual enabler, provided by God Himself. The enabler was a Holy Spiritual Moment in the life of Stephen, who was about to enter Paradise (where the thief had gone), a Spiritual adventure.

I'm ready to go Home.

To God be the Glory, great things He has done.
:amen:

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Where is the Mormon god when a Mormon is praying? Is he appearing to Joseph Smith or some other prophet? Is he creating more spirit children? Where is the Mormon holy ghost?
D&C 130
22 The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not dwell in us.

“God Himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens! That is the great secret. If the veil were rent today, and the great God who holds this world in its orbit, and who upholds all worlds and all things by His power, was to make Himself visible,—I say, if you were to see Him today, you would see Him like a man in form—like yourselves in all the person, image, and very form as a man; for Adam was created in the very fashion, image and likeness of God, and received instruction from, and walked, talked and conversed with Him, as one man talks and communes with another. …

“I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods.”12

“That which is without body or parts is nothing. There is no other God in heaven but that God who has flesh and bones.”13
Teachings: Joseph Smith Chapter 2: God the Eternal Father

In whom does the Mormon holy ghost dwell?

Upvote 0

Super14LDS

Apr 8, 2016
USA
✟13,891.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's a mirage ...
LDS - Biblical Jesus Vs. Mormon Jesus.
You're asking from a physical viewpoint, not from the only applicable viewpoint, Spiritual. The revelation to Stephen, of Jesus standing next to God the Father, was a Spiritual enabler, provided by God Himself. The enabler was a Holy Spiritual Moment in the life of Stephen, who was about to enter Paradise (where the thief had gone), a Spiritual adventure.

I'm ready to go Home.

To God be the Glory, great things He has done.
:amen:

Withwonderingawe was really wondering when she explained it as a mirage, a creative explanation to be sure! Oh well, God will aid awakening to the truth by use of His own creative signs such as this:

600_448904863.jpeg

The timing and special place of intersection signify the beginning and end of seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :)

It's briefly explained here: LDS - Garden of Eden in Missouri

Upvote 0