Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

Do you think enclosed flat earth is possible from scripture, or think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

• Possible

• IMPOSSIBLE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This statment, "No one has ever seen, felt, heard, measured or proven such motion, yet the vast majority of people unquestioningly accept that the clearly motionless Earth beneath their feet is actually moving over six hundred million miles per hour!" makes me wonder what it is that they would expect to feel. Should they feel some sort of vibration or something if the Earth is moving through space? I've been on an airplane before that was moving at least 600 MPH. I didn't feel anything. I could have gotten out of my seat and jumped up in the air and came straight back down where I started.

Another question: Why are the stars on the other side of the world completely different than what we see in the northern hemisphere? We can't see the Large and small Megellanic cloud galaxies in America. They're not visible here. But if you travel to the other side of the earth, you can. You'll also see the stars rotating around a completely different point in the sky. How can these things be explained?
Wet clothes in a washer spin cycle throw water off and the earth somehow does not. Blackouts occur at lower speeds than the earth is allegedly spinning (over 1,000 mph) that's just the tip of the iceberg of strikes against a globe.

When you search or have a question, type in "flat earth" before or after the question and choose the video that suits the question best. Sometimes sifting through a few is needed to get a good scientific explanation. Some are long, others are very short but packed with data. Each time you do that, every question you have can be answered by flat earth, If you NEVER SEARCH PROOF FOR FLAT EARTH you may never get answers to some very simple questions. Off the top of my head, we know stars are differnt in the far south. That does not hurt the flat earth or the globe but I can almost guarantee the flat earth explanation makes more sense and is more likely on a flat earth than a ball. I'll search that myself just so I know the answer in the future but you can search too. I'm going to type in : "southern stars different on flat earth" and I should find the answer quickly. When I get a chance soon.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wet clothes in a washer spin cycle throw water off and the earth somehow does not. Blackouts occur at lower speeds than the earth is allegedly spinning (over 1,000 mph) that's just the tip of the iceberg of strikes against a globe.

If the gravity of the Earth is strong enough, then people and objects wouldn't be flung off the Earth. If the spinning speed was greater, then we'd weigh less. If it were greater still, then we could be flung off. Likewise, if the speed of the rotation were reduced, we would weigh more because gravity would then have a greater influence than the rotation. If we had little or no gravity, then we'd have been flung off the earth long ago.

When you search or have a question, type in "flat earth" before or after the question and choose the video that suits the question best. Sometimes sifting through a few is needed to get a good scientific explanation. Some are long, others are very short but packed with data. Each time you do that, every question you have can be answered by flat earth, If you NEVER SEARCH PROOF FOR FLAT EARTH you may never get answers to some very simple questions. Off the top of my head, we know stars are differnt in the far south. That does not hurt the flat earth or the globe but I can almost guarantee the flat earth explanation makes more sense and is more likely on a flat earth than a ball. I'll search that myself just so I know the answer in the future but you can search too. I'm going to type in : "southern stars different on flat earth" and I should find the answer quickly. When I get a chance soon.

Then all I would get is explanations for why people think the earth is flat. What people should do is weigh the evidence supporting both positions. When a person only looks at one point of view and then looks for evidence to support it, it's the only point of view he gets evidence for. It's like a person stuck in a cult. If he's there long enough and is bombarded with nothing but the views of the cult, then he's going to start believing whatever he's told by them.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Wet clothes in a washer spin cycle have a bit less gravitational pull than an entire planet. I know! It's crazy!

And like the ones you are talking about blackouts are caused by ACCELERATION. Not speed.

This iceberg is a manufactured disinformation campaign to render us docile helpless.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wet clothes in a washer spin cycle have a bit less gravitational pull than an entire planet. I know! It's crazy!

Right! If the agitator in the center of the washing machine had sufficient gravity, then the clothes and the water would cling to the center of the agitator. When the spinning became fast enough to overcome that gravity, then they'd fling to the outside.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If you go to a rural area where the skies are dark at night and not light polluted from the cities, you can see stars all the way down to the horizon if there are not trees or other obstructions to your view of the horizon. How can that be the case if there's a wall of ice there?
How can it be? That is because the ice wall is thousands of miles away and through thousands of miles of atmosphere.

Think about it.. How small would a six foot tall man be at a distance of 1 mile..... Then, how small would this same man be at 4000 miles?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How can it be? That is because the ice wall is thousands of miles away and through thousands of miles of atmosphere.

Yet the stars that can be seen are supposed to be even higher than the ice wall, and they can be seen where an ice wall is supposed to be surrounding the earth.

Think about it.. How small would a six foot tall man be at a distance of 1 mile..... Then, how small would this same man be at 4000 miles?

That's a 6 foot tall man. We're talking about ice walls that are supposed to be who knows how high, and stars affixed to a dome over the earth (that we can actually see all the way down to the horizon).

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If you go to a rural area where the skies are dark at night and not light polluted from the cities, you can see stars all the way down to the horizon if there are not trees or other obstructions to your view of the horizon. How can that be the case if there's a wall of ice there?
I live in a rural area. No lights. Now here is a question for you.

If you look at the orbit of the earth on a page. the sun in the middle. In the winter, the earth is on the left side of the page with the northern hemisphere tilted away from the sun. That means, at night you would be looking at the left edge of the page. This would be due to the left side of the earth facing away from the sun.

Now, in the summer, the earth is on the right side of the page with the northern hemisphere tilted toward the sun. This means that the right side of the earth is dark and night time and at night you would look up at the right side of the page.

Now, the stars on the left edge of the page or space cannot be the same stars that are on the right edge of the page, or space.

The stars on the left side cannot be seen by the people in the right side earth as the sun is in the way, and it's daytime.

The stars on the right side of the page cannot be seen by the people on the left side earth as the sun is in the way and it is daylight.

So.... my question to you is........How can we see the same stars and constellations year round?

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I live in a rural area. No lights. Now here is a question for you.

If you look at the orbit of the earth on a page. the sun in the middle. In the winter, the earth is on the left side of the page with the northern hemisphere tilted away from the sun. That means, at night you would be looking at the left edge of the page. This would be due to the left side of the earth facing away from the sun.

Now, in the summer, the earth is on the right side of the page with the northern hemisphere tilted toward the sun. This means that the right side of the earth is dark and night time and at night you would look up at the right side of the page.

Now, the stars on the left edge of the page or space cannot be the same stars that are on the right edge of the page, or space.

The stars on the left side cannot be seen by the people in the right side earth as the sun is in the way, and it's daytime.

The stars on the right side of the page cannot be seen by the people on the left side earth as the sun is in the way and it is daylight.

So.... my question to you is........How can we see the same stars and constellations year round?

We don't. The constellations we see in the summer and winter are different. Orion is one we see in the winter. You won't see it in the summer. This is due to the sun being in the sky when looking in the direction of those constellations.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If the gravity of the Earth is strong enough, then people and objects wouldn't be flung off the Earth. If the spinning speed was greater, then we'd weigh less. If it were greater still, then we could be flung off. Likewise, if the speed of the rotation were reduced, we would weigh more because gravity would then have a greater influence than the rotation. If we had little or no gravity, then we'd have been flung off the earth long ago.

Then all I would get is explanations for why people think the earth is flat. What people should do is weigh the evidence supporting both positions. When a person only looks at one point of view and then looks for evidence to support it, it's the only point of view he gets evidence for. It's like a person stuck in a cult. If he's there long enough and is bombarded with nothing but the views of the cult, then he's going to start believing whatever he's told by them.
Flat earth is not a cult or a doctrine of Christianity. It's not evil or occult as much as you might need it to be. I believe people can decide things for themselves without being demonized for thinking, asking questions and researching/ Both side? Maybe you think I've been a flat earther all my life but it's been a month. I lived nearly 50 years and had proof EVERYDAY that I was on a flying spinning ball shooting the "outer space".

I really don't need more globe proof after nearly 50 years of "evidence" I've already absorbed that and am aware of the globe evidence. I'm spending a short time (maybe long time) in my life thinking about something different. I find it interesting and I enjoy researching and learning. I'm in the word more than I have been in a while. I notice positive changes in my life since I began and I might not be the only one. It's not hurting me and I don't think it hurts anybody, meaning nobody is any worse off thn than were befor thinking and talking about flat earth. Those are my observations.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If it's flat, being at a position to see the entire Ice Wall would merely mean "high enough to see over obstacles." A dozen or two miles would work if you had a good telescope in the balloon.

That would probably work.... Although there may be an issue with dust and polution and humidity that may cloud the result... I'd like to see it.

Well, if you want to take word of someone sight-unseen that can be neither verified nor corroborated, that's fine. I have to say, though, that sort of speculative disinformation is a key to Reptoid destabilization techniques.

So, you are saying that these two guys, scientists no less, had such a warped porthole, that a globe looked like a flat plate... but these guys failed to comprehend this physical error in their observations?
After all they looked out this same porthole before they took off.. so they would have been aware of it's imperfections before they ventured to make their statement about the earth.... right?

You believe that space travel is impossible? Their disinformation campaign is working well.

Quite impossible. Unless you can show evidence other wise, I doubt that man has been above low earth orbit.

Gibberish is PRECISELY what they want you to dismiss the truth as. Why do you think that so many bad TV shows and movies have been made about Reptoid invasions? So that we'll assume them to be nonsense and leave ourselves complete unable to resist. When you have control of the media, like they do, it's easy to control the narrative, which is why shapeshifting agents have been in the media for so many years.
But you can spot them if you're observant.

Woah horsey.... Shape shifting reptoids.... total different topic...

But, let me connect the two...

There are absolutely no other planets or civilizations from other planets, buzzing around and "observing" us.

These entities are not interplanetary. They are inter dimensional demonic and Satanic.

The whole story goes down like this IMO.

Creatures seeded us here thousands of years ago after taraforming earth.
Now they are coming back to take us to the next level.
However, there is a group of the population that is unwilling to see the truth.
This group believes in a God, a creator and a savior.
We will have to mass abduct them (think Rapture). Take them away to educate them and bring them up to the speed of the rest of the population that know that there is no God.
They will then be returned and the whole of the population can then move on to the next level.

I don't know about all these shape shifting glitches in television and video presentations.. definitely something strange...

I do know that they are not aliens from another world... they are demonic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We don't. The constellations we see in the summer and winter are different. Orion is one we see in the winter. You won't see it in the summer. This is due to the sun being in the sky when looking in the direction of those constellations.
True.

However, I can see the big dipper all year long. That should be impossible.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

And like the ones you are talking about blackouts are caused by ACCELERATION. Not speed.

This iceberg is a manufactured disinformation campaign to render us docile helpless.
Yeah right, but it can't pull a bird down or a balloon. Yet somehow it keeps 11 trillion tons of water from flying away.You know why? Because gravity is mostly Fake. It's a THEORY LIKE EVOLUTION AND FLAT EARTH.

198c7b336085f9aa611002d881ad52c8.jpg

01e3126b46589cee93fe8b6847aa3294.jpg

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Flat Earth southern hemisphere stars - Explained

3 Minutes

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What was it you said about evil satanic Jesuit Free Masons?

How's that glass house working by the way?

-CryptoLutheran
Pretty good, I'm not one them.
568000bf593d405c3b67038cf88921f0.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Mass brainwashing that is leading to mass hysteria, through a pyschological operation waged against humanity, but why one might ask?

Firstly,
Everyone has through their own experiences, built up knowledge that is accompanied by experiential and scientific proofs, that are easily correlated without disruption or anxiety to one's synchronise thought patterns and proceses.

The pyschological operation aims to fragment these patterns and processes, by making people question what they know, what they experienced first hand, what they learnt and discovered through others.

How the 1984 Orwellian novel goes, is to first get the subjugated individual to question what they believe and know and to set them up into a delusional state, then to reprogram them with new realities by the controllers.

The sad and devastating thing is, that these pyschological operations are being waged on Christians and so the enemies of Christ, who are the Orwellian controllers want Christianity to be disillusioned in masses and so that in place of Christianity, they can put their own Orwellian technocratic doctrine.

That is why I plead with Christians to not give heed to these demonic seducing spirits, because they have one goal and one agenda and that is to destroy Christianity from within and to put in place an autocratic antichrist leader in whom they are ready to obey, just like the 1984 Orwellian style movie.

Christian Forum owners should realise this and to act upon it, so that they are not being used as a conduit by the enemy.

I pray that Jesus will speak to your hearts. Please dismiss these flat earth conspiracy arguments and do not even watch their videos, because they are a form of hypnosis, using trigger words that aim to appeal to people, through lies and stripped of context publications.

Warning to all.......

The flat earth videos are pyschological brainwashing sessions, that appeal to feelings and the central theme is that "you have been lied to". This repeated theme is for the purpose of questioning your own experiences, your own knowledge as God loved individuals, your own faith and your own education system. They attack your self esteem and make you ready for reprogramming.

Christian Forums owners must immediately stop them from getting into the heads of young children in faith. Don't let them brainwash our children. This is a spiritual war we must win against these demonic seducing spirits.

I say to the father of lies......

God rebuke you Satan God rebuke you!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Pretty good, I'm not one them.

Good, the lizard people haven't gotten to you then. There's still time. Quick, buy all the tin foil you can. This is very important.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Now tell us the one about how the bishop's mitre is actually a "dagon fish hat" and how the Vatican used time-traveling Jesuits to invent Islam.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I don't usually participate in serious stuff on here. I go to this site to just play. But I am going to comment on this topic. It is my personal belief that much of this Flat Earth subject was brought to the fore on the internet by trolls wanting to bring division among Christians. I don't think it is an organized conspiracy.

This is not a salvic issue. It is a matter of how one interprets the biblical text. But it is a divisive issue that can lead to name calling and other polemics. Our focus should be winning the lost. Not wrangling about words.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. -- 2 Timothy 2:14

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.