• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Bible verses thread.... (5)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by ChrisBot, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
  2. MyLilyintheValley

MyLilyintheValley Consider the lilies; they toil not.

+1,411
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    2 Corinthians 5:17
    For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

3. Glenda

Glenda More, Lord.. More of You..

+4,176
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Mat 16:26
    For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

4. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
  5. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    [​IMG] Romans 10:4 [kjv]
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

6. Hisbygrace

Hisbygrace Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle

+5,758
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    I Timothy 4:12
    Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech,
    conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.

7. day2day

day2day ~*~Desiring God~*~

+3,451
    Non-Denom
    Married

Romans 8:22-23 [​IMG]

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

8. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
  9. JesusCovered

JesusCovered There is Power in the Blood of Jesus

+8,693
    Christian
    Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Current Events

10. fieldlily

fieldlily God heals and restores!

+751
    Christian
    Private
    Go to the ant, you lazybones;
    consider its ways, and be wise.
    [Proverbs 6:6]

11. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Romans 15:30
    Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in [your] prayers to God for me;

12. 13Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? 14But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear[a]; do not be frightened."[b] 15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. 17It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

13. SavedByAnAngel

SavedByAnAngel Senior Veteran

+282
    Lutheran
    Married
  14. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
  15. joyshirley

joyshirley His Love endures forever Supporter

+112,025
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Colossians 1:13-14

16. cygnusx1

cygnusx1 Jacob the twister.....

+2,777
    Calvinist
    Married
    'And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins' Ephesians 2:1

17. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
    Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
    Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

18. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
    Prov. 12.20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.

19. MsNiteLite

MsNiteLite Well-Known Member

+509
    Baptist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.

Proverbs 11:4

20. butterfoot

butterfoot Formerly Known as cameronw

+302
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    PSALMS 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
    My heart leaps for joy
    and I will give thanks to him in song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.