Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
143/ What were the names of the 12 tribes of Israel ?

Brinny,

Thank you for your excellent answers to 142, 143, 144 and 145.

You are MOST welcome. I was just thinking about what a blessing your thread is. I Sooooooooo need to become familiar with the Bible, and this is such a big help, and a HUGE blessing to me. And thank you for bearing with me as i thinkout loud in some of my answers here and in the Chapter A Day thread...i reeeeeally think out loud there. Thank you for graciously bearing with me...that's how i learn and process what i'm reading.

You have a blessing of a ministry in both of these threads.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
146/ Who was Hiram in the Book of Chronicles ?

Hiram was the king of Tyre.

"Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the Lord hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them." ~II Chronicles 2:11

Upvote 0

agamemnonoftroy

Jul 25, 2014
✟10,126.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You are MOST welcome. I was just thinking about what a blessing your thread is. I Sooooooooo need to become familiar with the Bible, and this is such a big help, and a HUGE blessing to me. And thank you for bearing with me as i thinkout loud in some of my answers here and in the Chapter A Day thread...i reeeeeally think out loud there. Thank you for graciously bearing with me...that's how i learn and process what i'm reading.

You have a blessing of a ministry in both of these threads.

God bless you.

Brinny,

Thank you for these kind words. And your excellent answer to 146.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
149/ What event required such great celebration that it caused King David to deliver his first psalm ?

David was rejoicing that he had the Ark and that he was bringing the Ark to Jerusalem....

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
150/ When King David wanted to build a house for the ark, what did God say ?

God told him no...which i found difficult to understand....the intentions of David's heart were to honor God, and i think God knew this....yet it was not to be...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
152/ Why did the king of the Ammonites cut off the clothes and beards of King David's messengers ?

...he foolishly listened to his princes who said that David had sent spies under the guise of offering comfort to Hanun because Hanun's father had just died. So in return, Hanun insults David and the men that were sent in the most shameful way and sends them back.

Upvote 0

agamemnonoftroy

Jul 25, 2014
✟10,126.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
...he foolishly listened to his princes who said that David had sent spies under the guise of offering comfort to Hanun because Hanun's father had just died. So in return, Hanun insults David and the men that were sent in the most shameful way and sends them back.

152/ Why did the king of the Ammonites cut off the clothes and beards of King David's messengers ?

Brinny thank you for your answer to question 152.

Upvote 0