Marietta, GA
✟7,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

True or false , what do you think guys ?

I live in Georgia, about an hour from Dalton. Several members of my church were discussing this Sunday, so I decided to go and see for myself. As a pastor I am compelled to test things against scripture and approach things with a discerning spirit. So I went.

I arrived early and Mr. Pearce was there with his Bible, a praise band was setting up, and volunteers greeted me with a vial of oil. I had a long talk with Mr. Pearce - he is a humble man and sees himself as a steward charged with sharing this phenomenon. There was praise and worship, testimonies were given, and then prayer partners gathered with oil to anoint and pray for those who requested. And that was it. No offering was taken. No church was promoted - in fact there was no minister in charge of this event, just lay people coming together to worship and pray.

One important point was made by the lady facilitating the testimonies that I need to share: She read James 5:13-16 and emphasized vs 15 that says, "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." She explained that the anointing with oil is an act of obedience and submission, but it is the prayer - NOT the oil - that God honors.

Is this a real miracle or a hoax? I was sitting close enough to the Bible in the oil to hear comments and conversations. Many of these people are searching for God in their life and I believe they were finding the trailhead to the path they are seeking. One way or another, Mr. Pearce is right - it is reaching many who are encountering God for the first time.

As for those in my congregation, Mr. Pearce gave me two extra vials to share and I will be using them as part of our prayer time on Sunday.

Grace and peace my friends.

Attachments

• 20190319_091520.jpg
    20190319_091520.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

rodan

Oct 29, 2018
St. Louis
✟8,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I live in Georgia, about an hour from Dalton. Several members of my church were discussing this Sunday, so I decided to go and see for myself. As a pastor I am compelled to test things against scripture and approach things with a discerning spirit. So I went.

I arrived early and Mr. Pearce was there with his Bible, a praise band was setting up, and volunteers greeted me with a vial of oil. I had a long talk with Mr. Pearce - he is a humble man and sees himself as a steward charged with sharing this phenomenon. There was praise and worship, testimonies were given, and then prayer partners gathered with oil to anoint and pray for those who requested. And that was it. No offering was taken. No church was promoted - in fact there was no minister in charge of this event, just lay people coming together to worship and pray.

One important point was made by the lady facilitating the testimonies that I need to share: She read James 5:13-16 and emphasized vs 15 that says, "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." She explained that the anointing with oil is an act of obedience and submission, but it is the prayer - NOT the oil - that God honors.

Is this a real miracle or a hoax? I was sitting close enough to the Bible in the oil to hear comments and conversations. Many of these people are searching for God in their life and I believe they were finding the trailhead to the path they are seeking. One way or another, Mr. Pearce is right - it is reaching many who are encountering God for the first time.

As for those in my congregation, Mr. Pearce gave me two extra vials to share and I will be using them as part of our prayer time on Sunday.

Grace and peace my friends.

I believe it's like Jerry P. says, it's from God.

This is not the only instance where a supernatural event happens after prayer and fasting to God.

There is a rather humble Christian lady in California, who has glass jars and bottles fill with an olive looking oil, supernaturally. You can even see it do so on the video. A young man interviewed her, in her home, and did a closeup of two different glass jars, and you can see the oil forming and dripping from the clear glass lid.

Miracles happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

the wurd

Jun 15, 2019
Rushville
✟15,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Well to answer the question on the Bible leaking oil . It is Demonic . It is deception of Satan. If you had watch Sacred Riana magic trick you will know what she manifest things out of the air. Huff paranormal on You Tube talks to the dead on his portal devise to the dead. He had the vile of oil from the Bible leaking oil . It did make more oil on his devise. He tried it on him self and his wife and did not heal them. The spirit answer Steve huff about the oil The answer came back on the portal box "You wanna take your Soul"
Go to you tube to watch Huff paranormal " I tested the oil leaking from the Bible ---"
I know Satan lies to fool people in believing it Jesus leaking oil from the Bible

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"We feel the Lord has directed us to focus oil distribution at the events where we can minister and pray for people as well as give them oil. At these services, we continually give away every bit of oil The Lord supplies. We know The Lord is a miracle working God and is healing and restoring people all over the world without the oil. He is the One Who heals, and the oil is there to strengthen our faith in Him and His ability to do all things. We pray God will pour out His grace in your life today…"

Sounds like there may be a purpose to the oil.

Upvote 0