• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Bible Drill

Discussion in 'Recreation Room' started by Gerry, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+170
    Protestant
    Single
    ... which language is that??

2. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Sorry! Alta seems to answer most of these drills and I thought she would be on and answer it before now. It is her native language. Afrikaans! I posted it as a surprise for her. Sorry!

Question: "Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous."

3. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 1:5 _Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

4. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: Romans 8:22

Question: "I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart."

5. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 38:8 _I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.

_And, behold, all the women that are left in the king of Judah's house shall be brought forth to the king of Babylon's princes, and those women shall say, Thy friends have set thee on, and have prevailed against thee: thy feet are sunk in the mire, and they are turned away back.

6. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    answer: Jeremiah 38:22

Question: "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

7. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: Ecclesiates 12:13

Question: "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

8. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: 2 Peter 3:10

Question: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

9. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer John 15:13

Question: "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen."

10. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    2 Peter 3:18 _But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts:

11. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: 2 Chronicles 6:14

Question: "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:"

12. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    1 John 1:6 _If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us

13. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Amswer: I John 1:10

Question: "Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities."

14. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    answer: Jude 8

question: "These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;"

15. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: Jude 12

Question: "But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;"

16. servingtheking

servingtheking Senior Member

+35
    Lutheran
    Married
    Answer Jude 1:17

Question:<SUP>"</SUP>But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."

17. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    answer: Acts 15:11

Question: "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,"

18. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Amswer: Jude 14

Question: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

19. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: II Timothy 3:5

Question: "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

20. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Answer: 1 John 5:20

Question: "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."