Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Posted by GraftMeIn This is what the Lord says;
"Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them."

I use KJV and that is why I could not find it. Good for you Gerry, you did - Thanks.

Jeremiah 10:2 _Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2002
Canada
✟35,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." -- Isaiah 55:12

"My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning."

edited to fix formatting

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by AgnusDei
Answer: Psalms 9: 17-18

Question: What is the penalty (punishment) for Psychics and those who have familiar Spirits?

No SORRY! It is psalms 13:1

Question: "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Proverbs 10:27 _The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Isaiah 9:2 _The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Upvote 0