Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Know that the spirit of the antichrist is working among children. Abnormaly talented/psychic/insightful children are being born into the world today to serve in the end-time army of the devil.

:doh:

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I dont believe it. Any proof?

Isa 3:12 [As for] my people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Athaliamum

Torah Submissive
Sep 18, 2006
Australia
✟16,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Ah, cultral context please.

Women and children in this passage are symbolic of what should be under the authority of the head. This passage is talking about things having an unrightful authority in the lives of God's chosen, the cart before the horse. Hence the context of the next line "My people! Your guides lead you astray and obliterate the paths you should follow". It's saying that the people have replaced God's soverignty in their lives with something that is lesser.

Upvote 0

Jaeh72Kenobi

Dec 2, 2006
Asia's Coruscant
Visit site
✟8,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Children are not born to serve Satan, but Satan is trying to take control of their lives, so we need to pray that God will keep them from being deceived and that He'll save them from any evil they may be being taught, especially in non-Christian homes.
true.

freaky when i read the first post. shiver ran through my body for a few secs.

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
true.

freaky when i read the first post. shiver ran through my body for a few secs.

Probably because some people are saying that gifted children are evil. That should give everyone chills. How could someone hate children just because they're more talented or inately more intelligent?

(Mar 9:42) And whosoever shall cause one of these little ones that believe on Me to stumble, it were better for him if a great millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Well the book of revelation does talk about a lot of magic type stuff going on in the last days , especialy that prophet that makes fire come down from heaven.

I notice in that story that no one doubts the prophet or calls him a con man when they see the fire , they simply believe that he can do this.

Yet if this happened today , most people would be suspicious and probably ask him what satalite did he use to pull that trick.

It seems to me that at the time of the end people will readily accept magic/psychic and or whatever else.

Who knows , maybe the prophet is today one of these so called gifted children.

Upvote 0

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yeah.. probably.

well.. those children are gifted. they should use those gifts for the Lord. but because some don't realize that they should yet(because they're too young) its the parent's job to let them do that.

right?
Jaeh72: yes, the parents should direct these children to serve the Lord, but they won't, for the most part. their parents don't know the Truth.

Upvote 0

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the book of revelation does talk about a lot of magic type stuff going on in the last days , especialy that prophet that makes fire come down from heaven.

I notice in that story that no one doubts the prophet or calls him a con man when they see the fire , they simply believe that he can do this.

Yet if this happened today , most people would be suspicious and probably ask him what satalite did he use to pull that trick.

It seems to me that at the time of the end people will readily accept magic/psychic and or whatever else.

Brain Damage: have you ever wondered how it can be that at the time Jesus Christ returns in power with his angels and the armies of heaven, that mankind will actually try to fight against Him? what would possibly motivate them to fight when they could throw down their weapons and beg mercy?

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Brain Damage: have you ever wondered how it can be that at the time Jesus Christ returns in power with his angels and the armies of heaven, that mankind will actually try to fight against Him? what would possibly motivate them to fight when they could throw down their weapons and beg mercy?
I don't know I haven't thought too much about this , If you have an opinion on this then I'd like to hear it.

Maybe even start a thread on it , could be interresting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So perhaps that is why the children of today are being groomed by the entertainment industry & media in general to accept "strange fire". From what I've seen children are being exposed to shapeshifting, spell casting, flight ect through "literary masterpieces", games & music like no other generation.

BUT I see so much annointing in the children that are being raised by godly parents...& a hunger by some others that are not even being taught the ways of God. So where the devil comes in like a flood the Lord raises up His standard against him who is seeking to eat & devour this young generation.

Upvote 0

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"don't know I haven't thought too much about this , If you have an opinion on this then I'd like to hear it."

The people on earth at the time of Jesus' return will fight against the very armies of Heaven. They will do this to protect the anti-christ - and all he represents to them. The spirit of the antichrist and the manifestation of that spirt is walking around in the world today. I don't think think it is wise for me to use names on this public forum, but i can say that you can find it for yourself. Look for it among these "remarkable children".

The new-age people/theosophists have been working a plan all through this past century and it is quite remarkable how much success they have had.

But, this is all quite ridiculous, right?

Upvote 0

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Movies and TV shows are used constantly to instill this concept, the concept that we are on the verge of the next step in human evolution. This is supposedly what the "star children" and "indigo children" are. It is a lie, don't buy into it.

This is why the secular powers in western civilization fight so very hard against the teaching of Intelligent Design in public schools. Belief in evolution is the very bread and butter and the foundation of the false religion the enemy will use against the people of God in these End Times. It must be drilled into people's minds that evolution is a proven fact - when the truth is that it is not proven and never will be.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.