Best Valentine's Gifts

What would you most like to receive for Valentine's?

• Candy

• Flowers

• Coffee

• Jewelry

• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

This_Beautiful_Grace

Senior Veteran
Dec 7, 2004
Australia
✟10,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Out of those options, probably more flowers and candy (chocolate). I'd prefer something meaningful - even just a nice, honest note. *shrugs*

On the radio this morning people were calling up to share their ideas of the perfect Valentines gift. A young man said that the best gift to give a woman is a dozen roses - 11 real, 1 fake. He would then attach a note to the roses saying "I'll love you 'til the last one dies." :p ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KristyAnne

Veteran
Sep 17, 2005
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Visit site
✟9,106.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Out of those options, probably more flowers and candy (chocolate). I'd prefer something meaningful - even just a nice, honest note. *shrugs*

On the radio this morning people were calling up to share their ideas of the perfect Valentines gift. A young man said that the best gift to give a woman is a dozen roses - 11 real, 1 fake. He would then attach a note to the roses saying "I'll love you 'til the last one dies." :p ^_^

I love that ^_^

Upvote 0

RonnyRulz

Oct 19, 2006
✟3,325.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The correct answer is "None of the above. I'd choose a gift like Ronny would give."

:D

I don't care what a girl says or thinks would be the best possible valentines gift.

The best gifts are things people cannot possibly imagine, because they don't think about themselves the same way as a who is head-over-heels for them does.

Give me a month of getting to know the girl and I guarantee there is no amount of Candy, Flowers, Coffee, Jewelry or Other that can compare to a gift from a guy like me.

Unless of course the right gift to give is just Candy, Flowers, Coffee, Jewerly, and an other. Then I guess it changes to "There is no amount of candy that compares to 1 candy."

lol, okay, what I really mean isn't how sweet I am (which is insanely, incredibly, amazingly awesome)

What I mean is it is the heart that matters, not the gift. And no girl can look into someone else's heart to know what's inside there, and often not even able to look deep enough into her own mixed with her taste to come up with something someone else who loves her can do.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Big Heart + Creative Mind = Happy Girl

Every girl I've dated, I've made them cry because of how intensely I've touched their heart with sweetness, affection, thoughtfulness, creativity, or just awesomeness in general. Whatever adjective, just pick one and that's a good reason they cried. I attribute this to my big heart, my creative mind, the Holy Spirit's help (always, He always helps with everything in my relationships; knowing what they'd love, knowing what they like, without me even knowing), and a whole lot of listening + a really good memory and a huge desire to remember every word they speak because those words are always very precious to me.
Heck, if the girl is worth my time; let alone my personal time, her words better be very precious to me; and if they are precious, I will remember every single one to the best of my almost photo-graphic memory.

With that said, I am fully convinced that no girl could ever tell you what would be the best valentine's gift. Creativity for another is always outside of that person's mind, or else it wouldn't be a surprise. Love flows out of your heart and into theirs, so they never know what's coming, or else it wouldn't be a surprise. Even when you shop with them and for them, there's still a TON of ways to make it a surprise to even the smartest girl. It is the thought that counts, the emotions involved, the love poured out, and the guy behind the gift that truly matter. Well, I am pretty sure the guy behind the gift really matters; that's my hope anyway. I've never had a girl like a gift from me because she liked me. It has always been because of a thousand other reasons and I am a great guy that couldn't hurt the gift being great.

But sometimes creativity can cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
But that's okay, because sometimes creativity can be absolutely FREE! $_$
Yet to me, money is no object other than the limits of my ability to have that money. I have no attachment to money or objects and don't require anything but God, food, and shelter to live. I never require to buy myself anything above food and shelter; so if I have the basic necessities, the rest is no object. Not that I don't use wisdom and aren't frugal, but that I have no selfish desires to spend any money on myself for any reason, and to me, one second of her smiling is worth an entire lifetime of me having no money. Money is NOT my God, nor is any physical possession. Not that I am not wise with money, but that I could care less if I have $0 for myself from now until the day I die. The only reason I'd care to have more than $0 ever is for a wife or children, and that's the only reason. Never for myself. I lived for 2 years of my life with nothing but basic necessities, a bed, a lamp, and a bible, and that was an amazing lifestyle; one I could easily go back to.
So if my creative mind says something that cost $1000, then why not?
Money comes and goes- but a special moment lasts for eternity.

Upvote 0

RonnyRulz

Oct 19, 2006
✟3,325.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't really want flowers (yeah they are nice but everyone gets them) and candy. I think I would like a present that shows that the person who bought it put a lot of thought into it and listens to me. :)
Score one for the Ronny! Woo!

I love knowing what women want ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RonnyRulz

Oct 19, 2006
✟3,325.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Yeah i read your post afterwards, and I was thinking "this guy has the right idea" :thumbsup:
awww, you are SO sweet you know that?

:blush: :kiss:

If we were playing monopoly, when my piece landed on the same property as your piece, my monopoly guy would look like this

monopoly_guy.jpg

because he'd be like "Whoa! She is so cute! What do I do to impress her?!?!"

Upvote 0