Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I heard a prophecy that in the end-times there is going to be such an outpouring of God's spirit that all believers will have spiritual gifts! There will be a mass turning away from the faith but those that remain faithful will receive off the charts anointings and gifts!

I have met several people who have amazing gifts, there is a guy at my other church (Grace Chapel in E-Town) who sees auras around people, he can tell if you have something wrong with you just by looking at you. If you have an aura around your leg that means pain in your leg. At first I was not sure if his gifts were from God but I am now convinced they are, he ministered to me several times and I got healed!

There was another guy at the same church that had the same gift, they both saw the same thing without communicating with eachother. He had had this gift since he was a little boy, he had always had it!

This guy was seeing auras around people even as a child, one time he asked his mother as a little boy what the colors meant, his mother freaked and took him to the hospital to have him looked at. The gift left while he was in the ER and they discharged him, then when he got home the gift came back. Later in life he realized the gift was from God and also realized that the auras meant something, he could tell if someone was sick or injured depending on the aura.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard a prophecy that in the end-times there is going to be such an outpouring of God's spirit that all believers will have spiritual gifts! There will be a mass turning away from the faith but those that remain faithful will receive off the charts anointings and gifts!

I have met several people who have amazing gifts, there is a guy at my other church (Grace Chapel in E-Town) who sees auras around people, he can tell if you have something wrong with you just by looking at you. If you have an aura around your leg that means pain in your leg. At first I was not sure if his gifts were from God but I am now convinced they are, he ministered to me several times and I got healed!

There was another guy at the same church that had the same gift, they both saw the same thing without communicating with eachother. He had had this gift since he was a little boy, he had always had it!

This guy was seeing auras around people even as a child, one time he asked his mother as a little boy what the colors meant, his mother freaked and took him to the hospital to have him looked at. The gift left while he was in the ER and they discharged him, then when he got home the gift came back. Later in life he realized the gift was from God and also realized that the auras meant something, he could tell if someone was sick or injured depending on the aura.
I'm so sorry to point this out in this forum , I know it is a safe space for spiritual gifts however a line must be drawn between that which is from God and that which is from the angel of light. I am going to excercise the gift of discernment since all gifts are covered in this forum.
Aura reading is an occult practice. There is no biblical reference that sanctions this practice comming from His Holy Spirit. You can take what you will from my post. I'll pray you discern first before accepting. Again, my apologies.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Not to boast.. I have been blessed to be around some great men woman of God. Heard them talk about how the lord will show them things which I could list yet "Auras" is one I have not heard much about. I know about yet I would have asked "I need chapter and verse for this". Anything God is doing you can ask Him and He will every time show you where its written. You find when it comes to seeing "auras" its with new age or witch craft and such. For me I have never once witnessed this from a Baptist all the way to Word of Faith Churches. No one does this.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

If you search the Scriptures you will see nothing at all about Christian believers seeing auras around people. If it ain't in the Bible, then it ain't of God. When people talk about having a spiritual gift, treat it with a healthy dose of scepticism until they can prove through Scripture that the gift is of God, and if it is a gift of healing, get any healings validated through a medical professional's report that the healing is genuine.

Upvote 0