Man-ofGod

Giving glory to the most high.
May 23, 2008
✟15,716.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Irregardless of his profession, if Ben Carson is not using his public pulpit to proclaim the 3 angels message, then we have to be suspect. He was trained at Yale which has catholic influences and is also the recruitment ground for many jesuit secret societies.

If the title of his book is an indication of his beliefs, that we are to strive for national unity under God, then he either doesn't know and understand Adventist doctrine, or is purposefully advocating for the joining of church and state. Sister white tells us that there will be those 'lights' within adventism that will be the most detrimental to God's remnant at the end... is this Ben's purpose? I don't know...

I say this in love but we are not at liberty to question anyone's motives. Do a topical bible study on motives using both the bible and SOP to learn for yourself.

Upvote 0

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I won't vote for him even if I didn't know the elections are rigged and even if I didn't know almost all past presidents are blood related to the queen of England. The left and the right are all part of the same game.

I won't vote for him because he is not wise enough to know a SDA shouldn't run for political office.

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over Hillary or Trump, I would say he is the better choice.
I agree! I can't believe all Adventists here are not behind Carson when the other leading candidates are basically atheists, and have virtually none of the moral values you all hold dear. Even an ex-Adventist like me would trust him to be a God fearing leader more than Hillary or Trump would be.

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you'
I agree! I can't believe all Adventists here are not behind Carson when the other leading candidates are basically atheists, and have virtually none of the moral values you all hold dear. Even an ex-Adventist like me would trust him to be a God fearing leader more than Hillary or Trump would be.

Considering the rapid moves the Papacy is making showing the nearness of the time, I don't think an Adventist should be in the mix... unless it is God's will that an Adventist be the one to help usher in the NSL...

Look at the scrutiny that Adventism is receiving... most of it not good, by the statements that Ben is making. Gues it will make it easier to persecute us "looney saturday keepers that believe the pyramids were grain silo's".

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟428,007.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps you'

Considering the rapid moves the Papacy is making showing the nearness of the time, I don't think an Adventist should be in the mix... unless it is God's will that an Adventist be the one to help usher in the NSL...

Look at the scrutiny that Adventism is receiving... most of it not good, by the statements that Ben is making. Gues it will make it easier to persecute us "looney saturday keepers that believe the pyramids were grain silo's".
Well, that was the initial reaction but now it seems they are looking a bit deeper, if he just would present a more detailed vision of what he wants to do for America which could help give a better rounded picture of who he is.

Upvote 0