My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jonathan, I know Amy would be so moved by your feelings about her.
I understand how you feel, believe me. JOY yet lots of tears. My husband walked in to find me sobbing more than once these past 2 days. Yeshua will help us. It is so hard, I have never lost someone I was so close to either. I keep thinking I wish I could tell her something then I remember she's not here. But I ask Yeshua to please tell her we love her. We WILL see her again soon. I really believe His coming is so close.....Amen. The Spirit and the Bride say COME, beloved Lord Jesus!!!

I've been full-cycle with this too. Crying one moment and then calming down to remember that she's with Yeshua. I also want to run to the computer and talk to her (either by email or posting something here on the forum) and then it "hits" me that she's not on the other end of the computer.

If anything, it serves as a reminder to all of us..... don't neglect those we love. Cherish the time we have them in our lives.

I have been pulling out the artwork she painted for me and looking at it and each time I do, I just sigh and hurt, and miss the fellowship I had with her. She was one of the only people I could fellowship with in understanding Jesus as our Groom.

Yeshua, she's Yours, not ours...... Yes, Amylisa, a Godly person's death is like a ripple effect. Who knows what Yeshua will use all of this.

I'm going to try to order her new book. I have her other 2 books but need the new one she just got published..... Oh I miss Amy.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi ladies. :)

I'm feeling all the same things you are, although I'm fairly certain you are to a greater extent because you visited with her much more often. With my job and duties in my home I've been kept from too much time here. Had my schedule permitted me, I would have been on this thread far, far more. :)

I truly understand what you're feeling and I am praying for you here. :hug:It's amazing how close we can get to someone in cyberspace! It makes me realize the potential impact we all have here.

What would Amy have wanted? Have you given that thought? I know we have a multitude of thoughts cross our minds during these times, and this was one that has crossed mine. What would she want for us now? Undoubtedly, she would want us to be comforted by the Holy Spirit as we draw ever nearer to our Beloved. No one can come close to comparing His infinite worth to us. \o/ And she would want us to rejoice with her, that she is worshiping, dancing, praising, and hugging her Beloved. :clap: She would want us to press onto what the LORD has called each one of us to. He has a plan and a will for us. He has assignments for each one of us, and she (and He) wants us to be busy about our Father's business, just like Jesus was.

I pray the comfort of the Holy Spirit flood your hearts and minds today, and that you may increasing know the length, the breadth, the width, and the height of the love of Christ. May His love dwell in you richly. May His Word dwell in you richly.

I love you, my family in Christ, here on Amy's thread. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

The LORD drew special people here to fellowship with Amy. :) I'm thankful for the time I've had here. It may be it is to continue. Your friendships here have been established. Hold one another dear.

Upvote 0

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dearest beloved ones,

I remember Amy so many times throughout the day. My only consolations are first that she is with Jesus, and secondly that we have each other.

I put the money for her book in the mailbox on Friday with a letter to her. It saddens me that she will never get it, but I did make a delightful friend at the post office who also attends NYU. I can view our friendship as Amy's gift.

I miss her so, so much. But nevertheless Jesus' will has to be done.

I love you all dear ones. Let us continue to fellowship.

Upvote 0

Shulamite

Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dearest beloved ones,

I remember Amy so many times throughout the day. My only consolations are first that she is with Jesus, and secondly that we have each other.

I put the money for her book in the mailbox on Friday with a letter to her. It saddens me that she will never get it, but I did make a delightful friend at the post office who also attends NYU. I can view our friendship as Amy's gift.

I miss her so, so much. But nevertheless Jesus' will has to be done.

I love you all dear ones. Let us continue to fellowship.

Awwww....... my..... oh no...... oh that just breaks my heart for you Jonathan. I would feel the same way if I had just put something in the mail for her on Friday.
Yes, we do have eachother and she would want our fellowship about our Lover to continue, no matter what. About a week ago, I was discussing with her about a 3rd painting I wanted her to do for me. She's painted 2 for me, which I cherish.... :-(

I am happy she has her heart's desire (Yeshua). She is exactly where I long to be. And yes, Jonatha, Yeshua's will be done. :hug:

Upvote 0

Victrixa

Dear Lord have mercy on me!
Mar 23, 2004
Québec, Canada
✟8,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amy was such an inspiration to me. Her art inspired my own artistic side. She made me see Jesus in a way I had never seen Him. Oh what spiritual richness she has left as an inheritance for all of us!

I never knew her in person, just in cyberspace and I'm crying off and on because of her passing. I can't imagine my pain if I would have known her in person...

But the bliss she is experiencing in the presence of her Beloved must be overwhelming... :bow:

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have read people saying she changed their life and that is true for me too. She inspired me with courage to believe Yeshua really wanted me to love Him so intensely, and not to be ashamed of that. I will be forever grateful to Him for this gift.

Jonathan, you know what....your letter arriving now will be a good thing. When her sisters open that, they will understand Amy's work needs to keep going out. So thank you dear brother. And I wouldn't be surprised if Yeshua lets Amy read what you wrote to her. Her work is still continuing, after all! :)

Upvote 0

RobinLayne

Sep 7, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟9,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, everybody! :groupray: Big group hug!
I've been crying off and on, too. It has been a comfort to get some ideas about what to do, not being able to be at Amy's services and not having much money. I'm going to do a tribute on my website. I'll post when it's ready. I found her testimony on my computer, and I also have a bio in her book.
I'm now going to check the other threads mentioned. Maybe they will give me more information and inspiration. Certainly they will be a comfort. See some of you there?

Upvote 0

MyLordIsMyLife

Aug 21, 2007
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have read people saying she changed their life and that is true for me too. She inspired me with courage to believe Yeshua really wanted me to love Him so intensely, and not to be ashamed of that. I will be forever grateful to Him for this gift.

Jonathan, you know what....your letter arriving now will be a good thing. When her sisters open that, they will understand Amy's work needs to keep going out. So thank you dear brother. And I wouldn't be surprised if Yeshua lets Amy read what you wrote to her. Her work is still continuing, after all! :)

I hope so. Her work does need to go on. We will bring her light to others...

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Him believers of His Loving Truth are alive though dead in flesh.

I See

I see the Chosen
the dust of the earth
......Awaiting.....
the great awakening
......Awaiting.....
A New Beginning
We all died to the old.

I look up in hope
relief at last
no pain will remain
after birthing is done
The hurt lies in the past
now only awaiting time
to stop bleeding.

I hear God's children rejoicing
The great throng praising,
What Joy is ours?
Life everlasting
doesn't die again
not now..
..or ever!

I see Holy, Holy, Holy
Worthy of all adoration
Numbered existence gone.
Forever praising
The Lamb
for what He's done
for ALL of us.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen Jeshu....that is very beautiful. Makes me want to cry , with joy. Amen.

You know what song He keeps bringing to me for the past couple of weeks? "Days of Elijah." Which begins with....

Behold He comes!
Riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun
At the trumpet call
Lift your voice
It's the year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill
Salvation comes.

GLORY TO GOD!!!! Our king Yahweh Reigns!!! His SON Yeshua is COMING SO SOON!

Honestly, not long ago I heard Him say this and it surprised me....He said, "Very soon."

HALLELUJAH Hallelujah!!!

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Shulamite

Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen Jeshu....that is very beautiful. Makes me want to cry , with joy. Amen.

You know what song He keeps bringing to me for the past couple of weeks? "Days of Elijah." Which begins with....

Behold He comes!
Riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun
At the trumpet call
Lift your voice
It's the year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill
Salvation comes.

GLORY TO GOD!!!! Our king Yahweh Reigns!!! His SON Yeshua is COMING SO SOON!

Honestly, not long ago I heard Him say this and it surprised me....He said, "Very soon."

HALLELUJAH Hallelujah!!!

Yes! Yeshua wakes me with songs at night and one of the ones I woke up to one night was this hymn.."Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King... soon and very soon we are going to see the King.... Hallelujah, Hallelujah, we are going to see the King..."

He wakes me with more, but I will keep the rest private..... :blush::);)

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh Shuli! YES!!!! In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a thing is confirmed.

HE IS COMING VERY SOON!
Let us not waste a moment of our time here, let us be about our King's interests. Lifting HIM up always that He may draw all men unto Him.

Alleluia!!! Thanks for sharing that Shuli!!!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Day His Truth Dawned!:thumbsup:

The Call!

Eternity beckons

Kindly He says
"I love you true.
I did,
I do
and I will always love you!"

So what now...
..beloved?

Who are you
waiting for?
Hear Jesus' call!
"All is Done!
Come!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟21,834.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Since we are sharing testimonies of Jesus' second coming, I wanted to post a dream I had ten years ago. It changed my life forever.

I was walking around at an outdoor marketplace. The sky was overcast, and threatening rain. As we rounded the end of a row of tables, I heard something. There was no audible sound, but somehow I heard it. I looked up to the sky, and saw an area of cloud, now the pink color of clouds at sunset, beginning to swirl around, as if a tornado was forming. I knew immediately that it was the rapture. I said the only audible word that was said during the whole dream, “YES!” As the funnel cloud dropped out of the sky, I barely noticed the crowd, but I did notice that almost all of the people around me were frozen – as if time had stopped.
I began first walking, then running towards the tower of cloud. There were a few people doing the same. When I got to within three feet of the cloud, I leapt into it as hard as I could jump.
I found myself rotating in the light, slowly ascending, my arms outstretched, my head thrown back. The light was indescribable. It was brighter than the sun, a brilliant color – the closest I can say is yellow, but it was deeper than that. It was more than light. It was a physical substance. The light was what was lifting us. I somehow knew that I could concentrate on a single cell in my body, and feel the gentle pressure of the light lifting me. My heart was so full of this light, I couldn’t breath, and I could tell my heart was almost bursting with it, but there was no discomfort. With my face turned skyward, I closed my eyes, thrilling in the feeling of the love of Christ, which I instinctively knew was the light. Even with my eyes closed, the light was so bright that I could see the shadows of others being lifted, too.
When I opened my eyes, we were standing together before a barely-visible stand or podium. It was barely visible because there was a gentle fog covering everything, as if we were standing on a cloud. I heard something, not audible, but in my heart. It made my heart leap, and I knew that whatever was just said was me. Not Susan, not sister, daughter, wife, mother. The real me, who I am inside. Somehow, that word encompassed everything about me that was important, real. But for some reason, there is a blankness there in my memory – I have no idea what it sounded like. I held out my hand, and was given a small white stone with writing on it. I can almost see that writing, but it’s as if it is just on the edge of my memory. What was written on that stone was the same word that was spoken, my name.
As dreams will do, I found myself suddenly somewhere else. I was in a small room, sitting on the end of a bed. It was almost like a small hotel room. There was a door and window with closed blinds on my left. Around this door and window, the light that brought me here was shining brightly. I wanted desperately to run through that door, but something held me back.
On the right was another door with no light around it. I walked to the lit door, then knew that I couldn’t go through it, not yet. I turned and walked through the other door.
I was on a long balcony, one with no railing. About two feet below the floor of the balcony was cloud. Someone came up to me. It was an older man, maybe in his 60’s, wearing khaki pants and a plaid flannel shirt. He had a sweet, peaceful face under the fishing hat he was wearing. He smiled at me, and we sat down to talk, our legs kicking up poufs of clouds occasionally. No words were said, just thoughts and feelings from heart to heart. I don’t remember a lot of the conversation. I remember being sad, knowing it was time to go. The man smiled, and I heard a promise that I would be back and never have to leave again. (Again, none of this was audible.) I sighed, and nodded. He bowed his head to pray, putting his hand on my forehead to bless me. I closed my eyes, then slowly opened them in my own bedroom.

What convinces me that it was more than a dream was my reaction. I immediately thought, “NO!” I closed my eyes, hoping I could return. I was in shock. It felt like this world was the dream. Everything looked bland, muted, as if I were looking through a dirty window. The colors were almost gray-scale, they lacked any depth. My house, the whole world, looked two-dimensional, as if my sense of perspective had been skewed. I remember running into the door or wall more than once. This lasted for almost a week.
My heart was full of love and joy, but also full of sadness at having to leave. My other emotions were numb. I literally walked around in a daze for three or four days. I didn’t hear people when they spoke to me, and when they got my attention, I had to make an effort to understand them. I looked at my husband and children and felt nothing. The love that I had been shown was so overpowering that my family might as well have been blades of grass. I didn’t care about them – all I wanted was to go back to where I had been. For months, as soon as I turned the car on, I checked the digital compass to see which way east was. I still do sometimes. I almost had several wrecks, trying to drive and search the eastern sky at the same time. The effects of this dream are still with me, years later.
I have also met one person, and know of at least one more, who, during times of great distress, have seen the same man that I saw. Finally, the first time I was slain in the Spirit, the light I saw was the same light that was in the dream.

Of course, I have no idea how accurate it is. But I had several times spoken openly in my women's Sunday school class that I couldn't understand how God could possibly expect us to love Him more than our own babies. I just couldn't see how even God could have more love than I had for my baby. As you can imagine, I have a better understanding now.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since we are sharing testimonies of Jesus' second coming, I wanted to post a dream I had ten years ago. It changed my life forever.

I was walking around at an outdoor marketplace. The sky was overcast, and threatening rain. As we rounded the end of a row of tables, I heard something. There was no audible sound, but somehow I heard it. I looked up to the sky, and saw an area of cloud, now the pink color of clouds at sunset, beginning to swirl around, as if a tornado was forming. I knew immediately that it was the rapture. I said the only audible word that was said during the whole dream, “YES!” As the funnel cloud dropped out of the sky, I barely noticed the crowd, but I did notice that almost all of the people around me were frozen – as if time had stopped.
I began first walking, then running towards the tower of cloud. There were a few people doing the same. When I got to within three feet of the cloud, I leapt into it as hard as I could jump.
I found myself rotating in the light, slowly ascending, my arms outstretched, my head thrown back. The light was indescribable. It was brighter than the sun, a brilliant color – the closest I can say is yellow, but it was deeper than that. It was more than light. It was a physical substance. The light was what was lifting us. I somehow knew that I could concentrate on a single cell in my body, and feel the gentle pressure of the light lifting me. My heart was so full of this light, I couldn’t breath, and I could tell my heart was almost bursting with it, but there was no discomfort. With my face turned skyward, I closed my eyes, thrilling in the feeling of the love of Christ, which I instinctively knew was the light. Even with my eyes closed, the light was so bright that I could see the shadows of others being lifted, too.
When I opened my eyes, we were standing together before a barely-visible stand or podium. It was barely visible because there was a gentle fog covering everything, as if we were standing on a cloud. I heard something, not audible, but in my heart. It made my heart leap, and I knew that whatever was just said was me. Not Susan, not sister, daughter, wife, mother. The real me, who I am inside. Somehow, that word encompassed everything about me that was important, real. But for some reason, there is a blankness there in my memory – I have no idea what it sounded like. I held out my hand, and was given a small white stone with writing on it. I can almost see that writing, but it’s as if it is just on the edge of my memory. What was written on that stone was the same word that was spoken, my name.
As dreams will do, I found myself suddenly somewhere else. I was in a small room, sitting on the end of a bed. It was almost like a small hotel room. There was a door and window with closed blinds on my left. Around this door and window, the light that brought me here was shining brightly. I wanted desperately to run through that door, but something held me back.
On the right was another door with no light around it. I walked to the lit door, then knew that I couldn’t go through it, not yet. I turned and walked through the other door.
I was on a long balcony, one with no railing. About two feet below the floor of the balcony was cloud. Someone came up to me. It was an older man, maybe in his 60’s, wearing khaki pants and a plaid flannel shirt. He had a sweet, peaceful face under the fishing hat he was wearing. He smiled at me, and we sat down to talk, our legs kicking up poufs of clouds occasionally. No words were said, just thoughts and feelings from heart to heart. I don’t remember a lot of the conversation. I remember being sad, knowing it was time to go. The man smiled, and I heard a promise that I would be back and never have to leave again. (Again, none of this was audible.) I sighed, and nodded. He bowed his head to pray, putting his hand on my forehead to bless me. I closed my eyes, then slowly opened them in my own bedroom.

What convinces me that it was more than a dream was my reaction. I immediately thought, “NO!” I closed my eyes, hoping I could return. I was in shock. It felt like this world was the dream. Everything looked bland, muted, as if I were looking through a dirty window. The colors were almost gray-scale, they lacked any depth. My house, the whole world, looked two-dimensional, as if my sense of perspective had been skewed. I remember running into the door or wall more than once. This lasted for almost a week.
My heart was full of love and joy, but also full of sadness at having to leave. My other emotions were numb. I literally walked around in a daze for three or four days. I didn’t hear people when they spoke to me, and when they got my attention, I had to make an effort to understand them. I looked at my husband and children and felt nothing. The love that I had been shown was so overpowering that my family might as well have been blades of grass. I didn’t care about them – all I wanted was to go back to where I had been. For months, as soon as I turned the car on, I checked the digital compass to see which way east was. I still do sometimes. I almost had several wrecks, trying to drive and search the eastern sky at the same time. The effects of this dream are still with me, years later.
I have also met one person, and know of at least one more, who, during times of great distress, have seen the same man that I saw. Finally, the first time I was slain in the Spirit, the light I saw was the same light that was in the dream.

Of course, I have no idea how accurate it is. But I had several times spoken openly in my women's Sunday school class that I couldn't understand how God could possibly expect us to love Him more than our own babies. I just couldn't see how even God could have more love than I had for my baby. As you can imagine, I have a better understanding now.

That is awesome sister, and I do also know what you speak of.

To be in The Spirit is not a dream, though we do misunderstand what we see at times, what we experience is real enough - it is the complexity and enormity that flabbergasts us - or at least it does me!

The fullness of Light is the problem, I reckon for how much can one pack of what is unspeakable light inside to take along with you? Words and concept always fail - apart of what Scripture teaches - as The Truth shapes eternal life perfectly spiritually - once our eyes are opened to Him that is.

My experience is that you can go back there dear sister, we may come to explore up there freely even - as per invitation from above.

The Call to comes often - but the measure of our own need in faith differs - for heeding The Call has to do with the willingness to let go of our life down here - to be with Him instead - and such can be hard!

To be safely in His Spirit of longing love for Jesus - every fibre of our being - and then leaving that loving goodness down below - all to receive the fire of His love instead. This happens after the truth of His love like thunders hit our puny efforts at loving down here (Rev 3 & 4 talks about that - to be in and with Him shows us the truth of ourself and does often cause some piercing at first - rather than elevating.)

Revelation chapter 4 describes the process perfectly, though needs to be understood in conjunction with chapters 1-3 and 5-7 and lived in S(s)pirit - as you did in your dream - let faith rule and not doubt or unbelief is the ultimate understanding one can have.

Though if The Call comes and is missed because of lack of faith in that part of yourself - then be prepared to face a little fire from the Dragon to try and roast you back in line with guilt, shame and fear. Such can keep us away from Jesus for ages even - only a clean conscious can bring Him in sight when the Call comes.

For love for Jesus sure is lit when He comes past like that - that is the other awesome part of it - though going upstairs for a visit is greatest, to miss the Call and receive love instead of punishment - so next time you will be ready, is awesome to. You can't loose in faith, and oh, such a feast He has provided for us it is truly awesome - as you tasted a little.

Interestingly how you left from up there, I usually tumble down in my unwillingness to leave when 'time is up' and end up in tears when I'm back in my old life once more.

Though honest sister you may go back, through The Word and in S(s)pirit - at the time the angel comes - Rev 4:1- you long for Heaven/Jesus/God intensely - and so follow The Call upstairs spiritually ready to lay down your life for Him.

This is when Satan tries to stop you with worldly thinking and/or your personal sin and especially when The Truth of your darker side begins to tumble out of you with His thunders of Revelation rolling through your inner being - as you rise along with the angel to meet Jesus on His Throne and will be in need of grace and the faith to receive it.

For His all forgiving love lights-up like the rainbow above His light of countenance and Divine love is the the force-field in which you are suspended as you cross the crystal sea - a clear conscious in His light brings - and Heaven and Earth flee away....

and The Light goes on!

(When this happens I usually lay flat on the ground with my flesh quivering all over from delight - impossible to lift a finger, move or talk - yet praising God - all my inner being - with all eternity - in The Great Assembly.)

Such is the worship I love the very best!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh.....Glory to God....
I want to say thank you stormdancer for sharing what Yeshua showed you. OH>......

I wanted to share this song, it blesses me very much. It is the one I mentioned ealier, He has brought it to me three times in the past couple of weeks.
Playlist | Track Search Results:

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I remember one time when He let me dream of His appearing.

I was outdoors, it was Very dark....I had the impression I was at some kind of a camp. There was one large building near where I was standing, there were floodlights around. Still the sky was pitch black.

A bunch of people began running across the yard I was standing in. They were running to a person who apparently was claiming to be Jesus. There was a lot of excitement around this.

Suddenly HIGH in the sky, there was a break in the blackness. An opening of Bright light. And then I could see Jesus descending! He was silhouetted by the light behind Him as He began to come down. It was so clear it seemed to be real and not a dream. The clouds that were in the sky were visible in the stream of light.

I was shouting to the people near me who were gathered around that other man,
"NO, that's not Jesus! Look, there He is! He's COMING!!!"

I woke up out of this dream with my heart pounding and rejoicing. I will never forget this.

Upvote 0

MyLordIsMyLife

Aug 21, 2007
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
O Jesus...You are so adorable and You love us so much... I praise You for Your eternal love...

This morning our Lord showed me a scene from Calvary when He was covered in His precious blood and He told me, "I am covered not in sorrow but in joy, [His blood], touch yourself to Me and you will feel the greatest joy..."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.