SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I thank You Lord for getting me up early even when I didn't have to be up early. I thank You for another day and for the peace and joy I have. I thank You for healing my anxieties when I need it. Thank You Lord for this nice time with You that I try to make most days. Thank You for my friends, family, fiancee, food, clothing, shelter, water, electricity, just everything really.

Thank You for helping me find more peace with my mom. Thank You for helping me and my twin sister to talk more and for helping my parents decide to try and help my brother after all. Thank You that my sister Tanya is cleaning up her act.

Thank You for every day I am here. For your forgiveness, mercy, and grace which I truly don't deserve. Without You I am nothing. Please don't ever let me forget no matter how much it may hurt sometimes.

Thank You for everyone here as well. I pray You guide us all today and I thank You for Your many blessings. So many I can just keep going!

I love You.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
307524_287278827957870_121527821199639_1217547_855715159_n.jpg

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful for a lot of things!

My family and the new addition to my family! ^_^ I'm very blessed that God would allow me to live her on her thus far and be able to enjoy my wonderful family. May God bless us with an even bigger family. :)

I'm thankful for my health. Although sometimes I get the strangest sicknesses and often see the doctor more than I'd like, I'm happy that they have all been minor things and I'm still healthy. I'm equally thankful for the healthy of my family.

I'm thankful for my job. It's not a "wow" type job, but at least it puts some money in my pocket and I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for the friends I have online and just anyone else God has placed in my life. :)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
So many things to be thankful for.. the more I am thankful.. the more I want to be thankful.. and the more I have to be thankful for.. lol..

Thank you LORD for a night without the kids because I enjoy them so much more when they come home and I miss them too aww but it is nice also to have some quiet do nothing time.. and thankful that my daughter Talitha did kind things for me tonight which just so encouraged my heart.. and she paid me back some money.. so on my night off I had some cash!!! :)

Thankful that today when I heard about a friends prayers got answered I felt so happy and there was no sadness in me.. even though there are some long standing not yet answered prayers I am waiting for... its good to be content as is.. and to be happy for others..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you LORD for bringing me the word and encouragement I needed about something I cried out to you.. I know YOU will take care of what I asked and cried out about.. it was beautiful.. and soul touching and I KNOW it will all work out for good and for YOUR glory..

Upvote 0

catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Bible says that love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude. Love isn't selfish or quick tempered. It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil. Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting. Love never fails! (1 Corinthians 13:4-7, CEV).

Thank you God that you love me like that!

Also for my family, our gorgeous purry cat, that we haven't yet managed to destroy our vegetable garden through sheer incompetence (even the rhubarb came back to life), and music. And thank God that he's so imaginative - I mean, look at a blackbird and then look at water. Nothing alike!

---

On a crazier note, thank God for the existence of opposable thumbs. I know it's weird - but I recently learned to appreciate them when my right-hand thumb got an infected cut and it was pretty much out of commission for a few days!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
So thankful the children and I shared a meal with my parents tonight.. its never quite the same at home.. just the kids and I..

I just stopped in to see them.. as I was in the area dropping my oldest daughter out at a friends house.. and while I was visiting they asked me to stay for a meal.. Mum as always is so organised and with little effort can add us three.. and her meals are so nice and tasty and the fellowship is awesome.. thankful for my Dad who plays games with my daughter.. I just love the family atmosphere and that my kids have such awesome loving grandparents.. GOD bless them please.. :clap:

Upvote 0

VintageDon

Texan, Minister, TechnoGeek, Foodie :)
Aug 12, 2011
Smyrna, DE
Visit site
✟16,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, it occurred to me this morning that every day, this should be the first thread I stop at.

My King, there are times when I am so overwhelmed with gratitude, that I wonder if I can even express how much I love You. How every morning when I rise, I want to prostrate myself on the floor and thank You for the honor of yet one more day on this imperfect world to show people Your perfect love. Poor and broken as I am my King, all that I have is Yours. Thank you for allowing me to serve You, and for loving me unconditionally ... for dying for me and seeing that within me that I have the potential to be, rather than the ragged, worthless man that I am. Thank You for continuing to change my heart, making it ever more closer to Yours, and for picking me up, dusting me off, kissing my bruises, and pointing me back in the correct direction when I stumble. For whispering in my Spirit "it's ok, I'm here". Thank You for a good job, and the ability to not only give you the first fruits of everything, but for blessing me for an obedience that I shouldn't even NEED to be blessed for. For without You, I would never have it in the first place. Thank You for ministry opportunities every single day my Light, for the opportunity to share Your love, and for speaking through me when you give me those opportunities: Your Word, Your love, Your light ... not mine. Thank You for the Vicky and Josh and the relationship that You continually build between us: a family I never thought I would have, and more than I could have ever hoped for. Thank You for remaining faithful, even when my faith had fled. Thank You for my friends here on CF, and watch over them, showering them with Your love and blessing them until all they can see is Your goodness. Finally, thank You for being You ... My King, My Savior, and the very reason that I draw breath every morning ... I am so grateful for You and everything that You have done for me.

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It is a beautiful day here LORD.. thank you.. thank YOU for two days on my own without the responsibility of running around and cooking meals and all.. it was a nice break.. and thank you LORD that my ex actually organised to have the kids this time.. not leaving it up to me to chase him down.. LORD for people who encourage and pray.. and keep believing even though thier lives are hard!!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thanks be to GOD for a sunny mild day here in Ballarat.. for time spent with my daughter Talitha, my Uncle Harry and my parents.. for the prayers and love of friends.. for a happy heart.. and for many blessings daily.. Thanks also for face book/Christian forums where I can share my faith and my heart every single day.. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Its not Thanksgiving day here in Australia.. but I want to pause to say thanks anyway.. :D

LORD I am thankful for family, friends.. that the kids and I made it to pay day, for good health... and for a house over my head.. and for the internet to communicate and for all the daily blessings you LORD rain over me and my house every single day..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you GOD.. for groceries.. my uncle giving me an unexpected 25 dollars.. that he became a christian last year!!, for the times I have spent with my sister recently and her children.. people praying for me.. for the love given to me lately.. the blessings I receive every single day.. for my children.. and my family.. Glory to GOD..

Upvote 0