• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Being forced into Lesbian rape

live4Christ2016

Apr 22, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,335.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are a child of God. He loves you so much and does not want you hurt or deceived. This person is lying to you. There are many women who have been raped and after continuous therapy and counselling they most certainly have gone on to get married and have families. Not all men are horrible. Godly men who love God with all of their hearts are out there. Never doubt who you are in God's eyes. He sees you as beautiful and worthy of love. I pray for your protection from this female. She is toxic and she needs to be out of your life if at all possible.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are a child of God. He loves you so much and does not want you hurt or deceived. This person is lying to you. There are many women who have been raped and after continuous therapy and counselling they most certainly have gone on to get married and have families. Not all men are horrible. Godly men who love God with all of their hearts are out there. Never doubt who you are in God's eyes. He sees you as beautiful and worthy of love. I pray for your protection from this female. She is toxic and she needs to be out of your life if at all possible.
Thank you so much for your words :)

Upvote 0

ParentofChildren

Wanderer
Nov 4, 2006
✟9,005.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My main abuser was a woman and she raped me. I feel she was trying to also make me a lesbian like she might be. She said that I should be a lesbian because of the men that raped me. She said no man would want me anymore as I am. She said that I am disgusting and evil and ugly. She said that a girl would want me more than a man. She said that handsome men would not want me and that I was too much a sinner to be healed. She said that lesbianism would heal me from my trauma but I dont think that it will. Because she raped me and she was a woman too I feel violated and feel maybe men would no longer be attracted to me or see me as beautiful. I often feel worthless as a woman.
Sorry... Avoid her and speak to parents, friends, or a consoler.

Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My main abuser was a woman and she raped me. I feel she was trying to also make me a lesbian like she might be. She said that I should be a lesbian because of the men that raped me. She said no man would want me anymore as I am. She said that I am disgusting and evil and ugly. She said that a girl would want me more than a man. She said that handsome men would not want me and that I was too much a sinner to be healed. She said that lesbianism would heal me from my trauma but I dont think that it will. Because she raped me and she was a woman too I feel violated and feel maybe men would no longer be attracted to me or see me as beautiful. I often feel worthless as a woman.
I had a few gay individuals,in my life who tried to force themsleves on me, and as well tried to convince me I am gay, as well as being tautingly beguiled or hecked with that assumption quite often throughout maturing years. I was never raped though, but I had one bi friend try to force himself on me and then throw off of a mini bridge into a shallow pond display at a park, downtown area. It is generally quite terrible experience to have.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had a few gay individuals,in my life who tried to force themsleves on me, and as well tried to convince me I am gay, as well as being tautingly beguiled or hecked with that assumption quite often throughout maturing years. I was never raped though, but I had one bi friend try to force himself on me and then throw off of a mini bridge into a shallow pond display at a park, downtown area. It is generally quite terrible experience to have.
I am so sorry these things have happened to you :( Your bi friend tried to assault you then threw you off a mini bridge into the water? I am so sorry :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums