• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Being forced into Lesbian rape

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My main abuser was a woman and she raped me. I feel she was trying to also make me a lesbian like she might be. She said that I should be a lesbian because of the men that raped me. She said no man would want me anymore as I am. She said that I am disgusting and evil and ugly. She said that a girl would want me more than a man. She said that handsome men would not want me and that I was too much a sinner to be healed. She said that lesbianism would heal me from my trauma but I dont think that it will. Because she raped me and she was a woman too I feel violated and feel maybe men would no longer be attracted to me or see me as beautiful. I often feel worthless as a woman.

AspieforGod

My Brother is Jesus!
Apr 16, 2017
Exeter
✟11,790.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My main abuser was a woman and she raped me. I feel she was trying to also make me a lesbian like she might be. She said that I should be a lesbian because of the men that raped me. She said no man would want me anymore as I am. She said that I am disgusting and evil and ugly. She said that a girl would want me more than a man. She said that handsome men would not want me and that I was too much a sinner to be healed. She said that lesbianism would heal me from my trauma but I dont think that it will. Because she raped me and she was a woman too I feel violated and feel maybe men would no longer be attracted to me or see me as beautiful. I often feel worthless as a woman.

You have a lot of stuff to work through. I think a professional counsellor with face to face meetings would be beneficial and then come here as a summpliment for support not the first port of call. Are you in counseeling or seeking it right now?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have a lot of stuff to work through. I think a professional counsellor with face to face meetings would be beneficial and then come here as a summpliment for support not the first port of call. Are you in counseeling or seeking it right now?
Thank you for this Aspie :) I was in counseling for a time with my pastor, I hope to do that again. I will be looking into more Christian counseling.

Upvote 0

AspieforGod

My Brother is Jesus!
Apr 16, 2017
Exeter
✟11,790.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you for this Aspie :) I was in counseling for a time with my pastor, I hope to do that again. I will be looking into more Christian counseling.

That's good to know, I think everyone should be in therapy. Everyone needs a second opinion and confidant.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Jack Isaacks

Jan 24, 2017
Arizona
✟12,262.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dear soul, NOBODY can make you a lesbian--or heterosexual, for that matter. Nor is it something you can choose. You just are the way you are.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for rape, regardless of the gender of the perpetrator or victim.

I will pray for you, for what it's worth, that God will lead you to perfect healing. The first step for you is to remember that the Devil is a liar, and YOU are God's special creation. He is not finished with you yet, but remember that with every stroke of the brush, the Artist loves His work, because it's EXACTLY the way He wants it to be at that point.

Christ is risen!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear soul, NOBODY can make you a lesbian--or heterosexual, for that matter. Nor is it something you can choose. You just are the way you are.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for rape, regardless of the gender of the perpetrator or victim.

I will pray for you, for what it's worth, that God will lead you to perfect healing. The first step for you is to remember that the Devil is a liar, and YOU are God's special creation. He is not finished with you yet, but remember that with every stroke of the brush, the Artist loves His work, because it's EXACTLY the way He wants it to be at that point.

Christ is risen!
Thank you so much for this Jack :)

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The lady was crazy and sick in the head for her actions and her comments. Many "lesbians" become man haters, hence they tried to convince you no man would want you. Its why they love other women because they think of men as scum. If anyone is worthless, its those who raped you. They are the dust beneath your feet. Ignore them. They don't want you to be happy because they are not happy.

You'll find a wonderful husband one day and your past won't matter because he will see your heart. To him you are not worthless. Heck to anyone on here, none of us think your worthless. More importantly, God doesn't think your worthless. If anything to Him you are priceless.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Bluerose,

First :hug:

I am so sorry you have been so traumatized.

Used, abused, lied to and deceived!

You are precious, made in the image of God!

Do not let anyone make you feel those things you were told.

It sounds to me as if this woman knows she is in sin and is looking to justify it by bringing in others with her. Don't buy it!

There is a man, a perfect man that wants you, his name is Yeshua, aka Jesus. He knows you better than anyone and believes you were worth dying for!

Don't let anyone take that away from you!

Lastly

:hug:

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The lady was crazy and sick in the head for her actions and her comments. Many "lesbians" become man haters, hence they tried to convince you no man would want you. Its why they love other women because they think of men as scum. If anyone is worthless, its those who raped you. They are the dust beneath your feet. Ignore them. They don't want you to be happy because they are not happy.

You'll find a wonderful husband one day and your past won't matter because he will see your heart. To him you are not worthless. Heck to anyone on here, none of us think your worthless. More importantly, God doesn't think your worthless. If anything to Him you are priceless.
Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

If I understand correctly, you are referring to the incident you posted about in a different thread where you were held against your will for months. After reading this, I can't stress enough that you need to tell your mother and as many other close contacts as you can about this--and yes, the police. If they haven't done anything about this by now, as in making an arrest and filing charges, then it's high time for that to happen.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. That is horrible.
The things that happen to us do not define us. God loves all of us so much that he sent his only begotten son to die for us. The closer you get in a relationship with him, the more you will feel the power of Gods amazing love for us, and it doesn't fade when bad things happen. My heart breaks for you and God's does too.

Upvote 0

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟35,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sweetie, God saw it all, and wept with you. He still weeps with you.
And He is closer to you than anyone else.
He sees who you are, more deeply than anyone else ever could.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Seek His face. Pursue Him.
Learn to spend regular time alone with Him, deep in fellowship.
It will heal your soul.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Bluerose, I understand it must be very traumatic. The memories can be dealt with, and the lies she told You can be dealt with but You are accountable to Your self and need to remind Yourself that You are a precious woman in the eyes of God. When You have accepted that, then You can easier accept Yourself and let someone else love You too. These processes do take time and patience. Healing in the emotions starts when we speak and feed positive true messages to our inner self, like God loves You, God will never forget about You, You are worth more than many sparrows, God has a plan for Your life. God bless You.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sweetie, God saw it all, and wept with you. He still weeps with you.
And He is closer to you than anyone else.
He sees who you are, more deeply than anyone else ever could.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Seek His face. Pursue Him.
Learn to spend regular time alone with Him, deep in fellowship.
It will heal your soul.
Thank you so much Polly :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Bluerose, I understand it must be very traumatic since I myself have awful memories that left scars in childhood and for life. Similar to Yours but far worse I believe but I did seek out a good mature female therapist. The memories can be dealt with, and the lies she told You can be dealt with but You are accountable to Your self and need to remind Yourself that You are a precious woman in the eyes of God. When You have accepted that, then You can easier accept Yourself and let someone else love You too. These processes do take time and patience. Healing in the emotions starts when we speak and feed positive true messages to our inner self, like God loves You, God will never forget about You, You are worth more than many sparrows, God has a plan for Your life. God bless You.
Thank you Rose :)

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

First I would like to say, I love your avatar. This is true depiction of our walk with Him. Notice how He pays attention to this little girl while holding her hand. Long ago, I too suffered at the hands of evil like you. I was destroyed or broken by it. I thought, why would God allow something like this to happen to me. The pain was horrific. I felt worthless. What did I do to deserve this? What I did not know back then, was The Lord always brings something good, after the bad. You see, after the bad, I,( like that child in your a avatar) have been holding His Hand ever since. He has never let go, and I know He never will. Since that time, back then, He has taught me His ways and a funny thing happened along The Way, He took all my pain, every last drop of it. I do not know how He did it, but He did. This is my Hope that I give unto you. If He did it for me, surely He will do it for you. That is who He is, The Healer. I hope these words encourage you and I hope that you see that the evil words spoken to you during your captivity are lies, for you will always be precious in the eyes of The Lord.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Your avatar says it so well, You belong to God. That is also what has kept me up in the hardships back then plus I am still needed here on earth. The forgivenesspart is some other difficult issue but it either can not be pressed. You are in my prayers. God bless You.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First I would like to say, I love your avatar. This is true depiction of our walk with Him. Notice how He pays attention to this little girl while holding her hand. Long ago, I too suffered at the hands of evil like you. I was destroyed or broken by it. I thought, why would God allow something like this to happen to me. The pain was horrific. I felt worthless. What did I do to deserve this? What I did not know back then, was The Lord always brings something good, after the bad. You see, after the bad, I,( like that child in your a avatar) have been holding His Hand ever since. He has never let go, and I know He never will. Since that time, back then, He has taught me His ways and a funny thing happened along The Way, He took all my pain, every last drop of it. I do not know how He did it, but He did. This is my Hope that I give unto you. If He did it for me, surely He will do it for you. That is who He is, The Healer. I hope these words encourage you and I hope that you see that the evil words spoken to you during your captivity are lies, for you will always be precious in the eyes of The Lord.
Thank you so much for your words and encouragement :)

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My suggestion would be find a police and tell her, females are better to snoop and investigate than men. They can conspire, gang up. If You tell her They might know where to look for You if You disappear. Tell her to remember what You say and keep it short if You do not want anything written down. Most policemen are not involved in satanism, usually not the female. So thank God for female policemen.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0