US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am suffering today because I am remembering how Silver compared me to one of my friends pictures. She said that my friend was more beautiful than me and a more pure soul than me. She talked about my friend every day and tried to make me feel less than and unattractive and like I wasnt a good person. It is a hard memory for me and it came back to me today.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am suffering today because I am remembering how Silver compared me to one of my friends pictures. She said that my friend was more beautiful than me and a more pure soul than me. She talked about my friend every day and tried to make me feel less than and unattractive and like I wasnt a good person. It is a hard memory for me and it came back to me today.
Reject all that in Jesus name,
God created you and loves you so much that he sent his Son to die for you, you are precious to him. Believe it and thank him with all your heart
John 3:16

john-3_16.jpg

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reject all that in Jesus name,
God created you and loves you so much that he sent his Son to die for you, you are precious to him. Believe it and thank him with all your heart
John 3:16

john-3_16.jpg
Thank you. I will reject it all. Thank you so much for the beautiful picture and reminder of Jesus' love.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are created in God’s image...what could be more beautiful than that?

”You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve,” said Aslan. “And that is both honor enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content”. - CS Lewis, Prince Caspian

Upvote 0