Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My pencil drawing is the foundation followed by grayscale digital painting for touch-up and effects. The Lion represents the Second Coming of Christ. The flowers represent Spring (from the poem) as well as the broken traditional family. The flower on the left is the mother flower with child. The flower on the right is the father flower, separated and turned away from the wife and child that he should be protecting and comforting.

I share my art and the ideas that inspire it. Please look and listen.

A week before the 2020 election, I dreamed that Biden would take my red state of Georgia and make it blue. He did. Whether you supported Biden or Trump, you have to admit that it was a strange election, but that's another story. Then, three times in one night I dreamed about single motherhood and how it will be promoted as mainstream.

And so detonates a socially destructive metaphorical atomic bomb! The same machine that took out Trump will promote single motherhood in ways that will terribly alter our culture. A woman's biological urge to have children cannot be eliminated, but they can be taught to procreate the Marxist way. The establishment has already torn down the patriarchy and demasculated men. Now, they will go after the women and turn them into life support systems for the womb, baby making machines. "My baby's mama" will become their prevailing title or label. Of course, this will only apply to the ones that don't have abortions or become lesbians. Or, one of those rigid and bigoted traditionalists. Hip, hip, hooray for girl power. Go feminism. No fathers. No complete families. If you doubt this could happen, understand this: 77% of African American babies are born to single moms. The trial run has been done, and they like the result. And that's the way they want everyone to go. It is the way of Marxism. Marxism has failed many times before, like in the USSR for just one nightmarish example. It failed because they did not destroy religion and the nuclear family. They plan to do that completely this time as Karl Marx advised and are confident that Marxism will work, and it will go global.

But, it is not about Capitalism verses Marxism. Not really. Those are just comfortable talking points and frameworks. We will talk about that but only because we cannot talk about the real issue that is the foundation of it all - holy obedience to God verses rebellion that stretches from heaven to hell. But that's too weird to talk about. Meanwhile, the Church of wheat and tares will sit back and argue over right and left, red and blue, Capitalism and Marxism. Yes, a church made up of true followers of Jesus Christ (wheat) AND imposters (tares, or weeds), side by side. You doubt this? Read the words of our Lord Jesus Christ from Matthew 13:24-30 and 36-43. Who is who? Apparently, only the angels can separate them but only in the end.

And hear the words of St. Augustine as he points out that the invisible distinction between "wheat" and "tares" runs also through the Church:

O you Christians, whose lives are good, you sigh and groan as being few among many, few among very many. The winter will pass away, the summer will come; lo! The harvest will soon be here. The angels will come who can make the separation, and who cannot make mistakes. ...I tell you of a truth, my Beloved, even in these high seats there is both wheat, and tares, and among the laity there is wheat, and tares.​

AFTER THE DREAMS​

After dreaming about Joe Biden winning Georgia, I did not really know what to think. A week later he won the state. I think God was just telling me to pay attention to dreams. Then, I dreamed about single motherhood and how it will be promoted as the most "popular" way to have children.

The morning after the dream about single motherhood, I thought about all the sinful changes that have occurred in my lifetime. The God-breathed hierarchy, the holy authority of a man, misused and squandered. Maybe the smoky ruins of the patriarchy are deserved considering that men have engaged in too many great and terrible wars and have created bombs that can destroy the entire planet. Obviously, men cannot be trusted. I think our corrupt and terrible power has rendered us afraid of what confronts us in an honest mirror. So we close our eyes and surrender to our sad self-demasculaton. Running the gauntlet we go. Rampant divorce. Immorality. Abortion. And is that great slaughter of the unborn any less brutal than all the great wars combined? No, it is an even greater sin as far as the numbers go. But the blood runs down a timid sink rather than in the open streets and nothing goes boom. But to empower the women to take the lead we must be willing to slaughter the unborn. It is the only way, for abortion is that great equalizer among the sexes. And hooray for Gay Pride. After all, why not, we certainly deserve that for our cowardice and God forsaken ways. Next, mothers nationwide will be reduced to "my baby's mama", and that's okay just don't interrupt my secret click and scroll on my unusual and delicious digital date. Of course the devil will take our women now! Adam did not protect Eve from the sly serpent. We are no wiser. When I was a boy things moved slow but they move fast now, really fast. Unfortunately, our churches have become ineffective because they have been overtaken by liberalism, modernism just like everything else. Sidelined, the church has turned the field over to the world, over to political correctness and sometimes even become an accomplice in these seismic cultural shifts toward sin.

I prayed to the Lord and asked him why I dreamed this. I thought of how all this was like a flood. Then I thought of Noah and the flood. I reminded the Lord that he gave Noah a plan, a design. The Lord told Noah to build an ark and gave him a design on how to build it. I complained to God about how it did no good for me to see this and not be given a plan about what to do . I finished getting ready for work and went to my job. After working an hour or two, out of the blue, a word came to me and I believe it is from the Lord:

I already have a design. It's the family. The family is the ark.

This is comforting. Every family that looks to God and follows his plan, his design is an ark, no matter what part of the globe they live. The design is detailed plainly in the Bible. In all its details, study the plan, live the plan. This involves connecting with other Godly families and living out God's plan. We call it going to church. Be certain to go to the right church, a fruitful church, a church that is not overrun with tares. Build your ark. It's raining sin. Warn everyone that will listen. This we do until that day, the day when the King returns and makes things new.

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

aslan- messiah4upload.jpg

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's a powerful and well executed drawing. Great work.

The same machine that took out Trump will promote single motherhood in ways that will terribly alter our culture

I'm not worried that Catholic Biden will endorse ushering in a fatherless liberal utopia. You seem to be suggesting democrats want more abortions and at the same time want single women to procreate. Those two ends seem incompatible. Whether you support Trump or Biden The 'machine' that took out Trump was democracy. Trump didn't help by discouraging voting by mail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ohorseman

Take up your cross and follow Me
Oct 15, 2007
USA
✟33,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, Chris. I see that you too like black & white art.

More abortions and single motherhood are not necessarily incompatible. Nor is a life of gay pride. Some do this while some do that.

We have a country that has a constitution that gives its citizens a right to free speech and establishes freedom of the press. Yet, free speech was systematically censored. And the press was overwhelming controlled by political ideology, by the opposing political party. If that is a function of democracy, then it is a broken one.

And, reading everything I wrote there, you see that I point out how we will discuss red verses blue, Capitalism verses Marxism... but those things are not really the issue. The machine is bigger. Maybe I see the machine more like J.R.R. Tolkien saw it. Or maybe I am using the wrong word. Revelation uses the word "beast".

Such things were factors in my inspiration for the art... but those things are mere background, maybe minutiae. I just do my best to keep Christ center and that is my meaning in the art.

Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And, reading everything I wrote there, you see that I point out how we will discuss red verses blue, Capitalism verses Marxism... but those things are not really the issue. The machine is bigger. Maybe I see the machine more like J.R.R. Tolkien saw it. Or maybe I am using the wrong word. Revelation uses the word "beast".
I 'm sorry, I misunderstood your post, probably because of all the conspiracy theories floating around specifically about the election and the rumors about a potential coup and martial law.
I will say your Lion is masterful. I hope you post more of your drawings.

• Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Ohorseman

Oct 15, 2007
USA
✟33,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No reason to say "sorry". Where you went is where we all go... but I think we should look deeper. Politics is only the surface of the matter. Since we are citizens of the Kingdom of God first, we are part of something that spans 1000's of years back and who knows how far forward. Our host governments are second to that, and I keep in mind that our empires have a lifespan of about 250 years, or so some say, with quite a bit of evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No reason to say "sorry". Where you went is where we all go... but I think we should look deeper. Politics is only the surface of the matter. Since we are citizens of the Kingdom of God first, we are part of something that spans 1000's of years back and who knows how far forward. Our host governments are second to that, and I keep in mind that our empires have a lifespan of about 250 years, or so some say, with quite a bit of evidence to back it up.

Here is the Lion-Messiah Face in monochromatic color. He has a triple halo. This represents the Trinity. I heard this year on the news that the star records show that the Bethlehem Star was actually 3 "stars" that appeared as 1 star to us on earth. Like the Trinity... 3 in 1.

Good drawing, But why do you not believe the Bibles account, which states that this was a star. It is amazing how science has even taken christians and caused them to interpret the Bible to fit pagan science.

Upvote 0

Ohorseman

Oct 15, 2007
USA
✟33,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good drawing, But why do you not believe the Bibles account, which states that this was a star. It is amazing how science has even taken christians and caused them to interpret the Bible to fit pagan science.

Sorry, d taylor, maybe I don't understand your question completely. I do believe the Bibles account that it was a star. The theory that I am referring to involves 3 stars (actually 2 planets and a star) lining up to appear as one star. It is this celestial event that the magi followed to find Christ.

Upvote 0